v. fracked, frack·ing, fracks
1. To have sexual intercourse with.
2. To take advantage of, betray, or cheat; victimize.
3. Used in the imperative as a signal of angry dismissal.
1. To engage in sexual intercourse.
2. To act wastefully or foolishly.
3. To interfere; meddle. Often used with with.
1. An act of sexual intercourse.
2. A partner in sexual intercourse.
3. A despised person.
4. An intensive used to accentuate an interrogative.
Used to express extreme displeasure.
1. Used in the imperative as a signal of angry dismissal.
2. To spend time idly.
3. To masturbate.
To treat unfairly; take advantage of.
1. To make a mistake; bungle something.
2. To act carelessly, foolishly, or incorrectly.
3. To cause to be intoxicated.
"You were frackin' her."
"Go frack yourself."
"Quit fracking around and get to work."
"He's such a dumb frack."
"What the frack did you do that for?!"
"You can just frack right off, Captain Adama."
"You fracked up things bad this time."
word of the day: September 21, 2008
Sanitized replacement for "Fuck" used on "Battlestar Galactica"
"Aw frack and feldercarb!!!"
A replacement for the word fuck.
"Who the frack broke the fracking toaster?"
Frack is the word used in the most recent Battlestar Galactica series.
Frack is simply Fuck, but it's spacey, and modern, and gets based the censorships :)
You Fracking asshole! Frack you! Frack! Frack me! Fracking Frack Frakers!
fuck in battlestar galactica
frack you, you mother fracking fracker
the basic verb of "fracking" - a synonym for hydraulic fracturing. This is a form of natural gas extraction that consistently pollutes drinking water around drilling sites. This method was featured in the 2011 Oscar-nominated documentary "Gasland". The film follows the destructive path of fracking and the devastating health effects on local residents and damage to the environment. In one iconic image, a man is able to turn on his kitchen faucet, hold a lighter next to the running water, and the water explodes into flames.
Natural gas companies mislead the public and promote their product as "clean energy".
-Don't frack my water.
-Can you light your faucet water on fire?
-oooo, Then it's been fracked.
Also known as "Fracks(or Fraque)Disease" Is a mock disease founded by Samuel Jay Fraques that is used to describe symptoms such as the inability to speak words in a sentence in their right order, Switching the first letter of a word for another first letter of a word that comes later in a sentence, and replacing descripitve words with some variation of the word "frack.
"I'm going to car the park." or "Could you tick up your poys?" or "When life gives you lemons... Shove a fracking stapler in a VCR."
"Oh man, you've got a bad case of the fracks"