2) The short way of saying Frames Per Second, a way in measuring how fast animation frames go. The higher the FPS, the more smoothly a game will run. Lag decreases FPS.
2) Damn, this lag really kills my FPS!
1. FPS: A First Person Shooter is a type of game where you play as if your eyes are the character's, and the game involves shooting down opponents and in general wreaking havoc and inflicting massive damage to giant enemy crabs.
2. FPS: Frames Per Second helps when it comes to animations on computers. Setting an animation to 1 frame per second would cause the image to change every second, while 24 would show good, smooth animation. It is primarily used in Flash Animations and animated .GIFs, so that coo.
3. FPS: Feet Per Second is often times how a bullet or similarly shot projectiles are measured.
2. My friend laughed loudly at my .GIF when he saw how unsmoothly it animated. "What did you set the FPS to on this one!? HAHAHA!"
3. It took about .001 for the bullet to meet the man's head. Holy crap that hurt.