|1.||new england patriots|
One of the best teams to ever play in the NFL. Typically the fans of teams such as the Jets, Dolphins, Bills, Steelers, Colts, and Eagles hate the Patriots, but only because they are jealous of their recent success. They currently hold the record for 21 consecutive wins btwn. the 2003-2004 season, as well as the most consecutive post-season wins (10). They represent what it means to truly be a "T"eam. Some of the most popular players are Brady, Bruschi, Vrabel, Vinatieri, McGinest, and Seymour. They have won 3 out of the last 4 super bowls, and are hungry for more.
The new england patriots are FAR better than the jets, dolphins, or bills who are in their division. new england as a whole is the elite region of the country! Boston is title town, live with it....
Simply, the greatest country in the world. Any negative points said about it, is basically jelousy and every country has equal or far worse points. Britain created the British empire which covered most of the world, and started the industrial revolution which was a turning point in history... Also, our friends in the West, America, uses our language... and along with other countries makes it one of the most spoken languages in history. If it wasn't for England, good ol US of A would be full of native americans, and you woudnt have the necessities you have and take for granted. How great a country must we be, to rule most of the world, and achieving all this even though our country is so small!
WE MAY HAVE A CRAP FOOTBALL TEAM, BUT WE INVENTED FOOTBALL, SO HOW BOUT THAT! in conclusion, England is a phenominal country, and has achieved so much!
"England is so small, but has created so much"
|3.||England vs America|
Her Most Royal Majesty obviously has a low IQ. This is proved by her ridiculous definition.more...
1) The English language and French language are different. There is no possible way you could compare the two. Our language was great until you Americans butchered it.
2) I'm not really bothered if I get called English or British. Why don't you get over being called "yanks".
3) You don't really have the right to call it anything other than football. We invented it and we play it better. Go play baseball or something.
4) You guys think you're so heroic because you joined in the last year. You guys wouldn't be brave enough to stick up for countries like Poland.
5) What would you rather be doing? Living in a house, watching TV and be playing video games. Or living in a tipi, eating buffalo and watching the fire? That's what you would be doing if we hadn't shown up.
6) What do you care? You're just another typical, unintelligent yank (Oops, sorry. I meant American).
7) Majesty claims "I'm sure they were very happy to see Europeans coming to take their land." Read number 5.
Majesty is a fine example of why we Brits believe the Yanks to be a lower form of life.
Examples of England vs America,
1) Complaining because you know for a fact that if it wasn't for us, there'd be no America.
2) We invented it, shut up. Manchester United and Chelsea could hammer (beat by a large amount) any American "team".
3) Americans not being able to stop bitching about how we l...
|4.||New England Nasty|
Having sex that involves, in some way, a New England Lobster.
Dude, I got a lobster out of the tank at work and we all did the New England Nasty!
English people are pissed off that American's think they drink tea and say 'spiffing' and shite.
Americans are pissed off becauses English people think they're all fat and stupid.
Yes, if it wasnt for England, America wouldnt be as we know it. Then again, if it wasnt for America, England wouldnt be what it is today either.
Face this fact: The two countries can't survive without eachother. Get over it, get on with your lives. (:
(written by a proud English woman) ;D
England: America has a loaaad of fat people
America: Yeah, but you guys have distgusting teeth
Random Country: Guys! GUYS! Stop fighting! Be united in peaaaaaacee dudes
England: Yeah. Ok. Hey, America - wanna play some football?
England: 'Soccer' /:
America: LOL go on then :L
Another name for England. The United Kingdom.
a: I am from Scotland.
american: I love London. Is the Queen as nice as she looks.
b: I am going to England.
american: Be careful. I saw Trainspotting and London looks really scary.
b: I am going to the countryside not London.
american: All of England IS London you dunce.
North West European country, which shares borders with Scotland and Wales once owned the largest empire the world has ever seen. Unlike common belief, English people dont speak in a posh accent. They speak normal. Also, there is a free healthcare service called the nhs. All in all, even though England, the largest country in Great Britain isn't the largest, richest or most powerful country in the world, it's the best to live in.