People who wish they were in the band!
Football Players and Cheerleaders are band haters!
The king of all sports.
All participants are expected to have god like powers of concentration, balance, dedication, playing ability, endurance, pain tolerance, memorization.
All band kids have no life.
It's one big family.
With plenty of incest.
In fact band kids tend to date band kids exclusively.
I wouldn't recomend dating a band kid if your not in band simply because they would think of band about ten times more than you.
Much better thatn football.
You wouldn't get respect from your school even if you were the national champs.
"We got DRILLL!!!!!"
"can I go put some pants on?"
band choreography sucks
I love drill.
I love the way it looks, the way it feels, the way it smells the way it tastes...
Sport of the arts! *slaps someones butt*
Remember to go home and finger your parts!!
we allow the football team to play on OUR field
I have never seen the second half of a football game.
I'm unfortunate enough to get a day off of marching band..... I ussually spend that day practicing by myself.
"This is not a democracy, it's a dictatorship"
All questions must be submitted in statement form.
Director: Does this question pertain to the group?
D:What is it?
C:I forgot what time the parade starts.
D:......that's a personal question.
The tubas are the undoubted kings of the band.
Our tuba line is famous.
The color gaurd is hotties.
The woodwinds can't march.
They can play. You just can't hear them.
I used to think trumpets were the shit. Then i upgraded to tuba.
your group of friends often referred to as those cool marching band kids that sit together on the bus.
"I love you posse!" said Emily on the way to a football game
1. A large group of people that are all family, but they all date each other.more...
2. They are ALL perverted. Every single one of them.
3. Just because the football players don't play at halftime, it doesn't mean they aren't in the band.
4. What happens on the band bus, stays on the band bus.
5. It's not just walking around...glide stepping, traversing, crabbing, you come try it.
6. The place where drummers backs will never be the same (especially if they are tenors or bass).
7. Your arms get tired of holding up that horn.
8. Attention or laps are punishment. I'd rather do laps.
9. Just one more time means at least 4 more.
10. Uniforms: sometimes comfortable, sometimes not. Hats: annoying. Poor tubas don't have to wear them.
11. The pit is hard. Even though they don't march, they still play.
12. Snare, tenors, bass, cymbals, marimba, suspended cymbal, cowbell, xylo, bells, chimes, claves, tamborine, etc.....every drummer has to know it all.
13. Trombones. They do it with a slide.
14. There are guys that play clarinet and flute. It's not just a girl thing.
15. There are girl drummers. It's not just a guy thing.
16. Drummers hit it because they like it.
17. This one time, at band camp....
18. Your band director talks perfectly normal, but when he yells, he does it with an accent.
20. The drum major is horrified when they get on the podium for the first time. It's a little scary up there.
21. Halftime IS gametime.
22. The band DOES pay attention to...
Annoying little fuckers who tend to ruin every college football and hockey game we go to. Their "music" just pisses everyone off, and regardless of the fact that we have a 3 million dollar sound system installed we still have to suffer through these sons of bitches.
Characterized by really gay costumes, marching in some retarded shape on the field, playing outdated and unpopular instruments very poorly, and taking up roughly 200 seats at any given game.
Popular in the 20's when there were no other options at said games, now pep band is a complete waste of space/money.
I assure you, the fans get much more excited to hear a good song over the sound system, rather than hearing the school song played for the 500th time in the last 20 minutes.
"Wow the pep band is playing the same 3 songs again, AWESOME!"
"Oh fuck they are ruining iron man and smoke on the water, lets kick some ass"
In my opinion, the hardest working people at a football game. We practice as many days as we can make sure we do our best, our very best, get our marching show perfect during half-time. We also want play good and sound good so we can make our school proud to have such a great band and go to marching competions. I just want to point out that marching bands are NOT nerds and geeks who have nothing better to do, but regular students who enjoy playing in the band and marching.
Go Tuba Players!! We are the best in the Marching Band!
2-is usualy in the marching band
3-goes to football games mainy to play in the pep-band
4-changes on buses in frount of the whold band with no problem
5-most of the girls are bisexual
6-there home page is there band website
7-LIVE in teh band room
8-try to skip all classes for band
9-think you drum majior or director is GOD
Dood did u see them bisexual band geeks yesterday!!!