A complete idiot, a guillible person, someone who makes incredibly ridiculous mistakes. A generally clumsy and slapstick person.
Toolery: 1. A group of tools. 2. The act of being a tool, "stop this toolery!"
Look what you've done, you tool!
There he goes again, acting the tool...
Ignore the foolish tool and lets go
Fool who has evolved into deeper foolishness; as if he is suffering from chronic fooliosis.
That fool is a foolion!
1. One who tries too hard to fit in.
2. One who can't think for himself, and therefore dogmatizes others' convictions and pisses off those around him.
3. One who is used by others without realizing it.
4. A word some people use to describe those who they are envious of.
5. Anyone use uses the word "tool" is a tool because (s)he fits any of the above definitions.
6. (capitalized) A popular, albeit esoteric rock band with a large cult following.
1,6. "Joan is such a tool, I can't believe she thinks she'd fit in at the Tool concert!"
2. "David is an effin tool, always spewing shit like he knows what he's talking about."
3. "Jamal's a tool--he doesn't know that no one would hang out with him if he didn't have that pimp ass mansion all to himself."
4. "Alex doesn't know that all those ladies are just using him; he's such a tool!"
5. "Guess what--I'm a tool!"
2)An idiot, who can't take the initiative to make his or her own decisions on bands or issues and lets trl control those opinions which he or she cannot make.
that zon tool just bought the "lil bow wow" CD.
The actual definition for a tool would have to be everyone if you follow the definitions of "poser." Don't kid yourself, you've tried to be someone you're not.
A tool is a gullible fool, which everyone was at one point.
So you wanna know who a tool is? Look in the mirror. Saying you're a tool because you listen to Good Charlotte? Please. You probably got made fun of for listening to them that's why you're saying it.
YOU ARE A TOOL. Thank you.
A face made by someone who is in fact a tool. It usually consists of a widening of the eyes and flared nostrils.
If you come across a person making this face, run away as quickly as you possibly can.
Damn, fool. Did you see Hammer today? He was throwing down that tool face all over the place!
Someone or a group of people who rise to the occasion of acting like a tool in a situation or event that calls for a more serious tone or attitude. Acting like a jackass.
Jen: "Look at those kids from detroit. I can't beleive they showed up to the conference drunk. Don't they realize they can be fired?"
Evan: " Guess not. Looks like they are out in fool force."