1. Sigh of relief.
2. Sigh of exhaustion.
3. Term used in an awkard situation , when nothing else seems to fit.
4. Term used in place of answer, when answer is absolutely foregin to the person in question.
1. "YES!! Even though I am extremely sexually active, I just got my period! I'm not pregnant, foof!"
2. Oh foof. I'm so lame for not going out, but i'm just so tired... let's drink some wine.
3. Jessica: "Hey Lauren, I'm going to go see my boyfriend this weekend. How many condoms do you think I should bring? Condoms protect against crabs right?"
Lauren: "Oh, foof!"
4. Brittany: "Oh my GOD, my pet turtle Tito is dry-heaving and just halked up something onto the side of his tank. What do you think that means?? Will he die?"
Lacey & Teanna: "Oh, foof!"
a much less vulgar, more acceptable alternate word for the female genital area.
Elex: Allie, are you a virgin?
Allie: No, why do you ask?
Elex: Cuz your foof is major tight.
The word everybody older than me used instead of "vagina" until I was about sixteen. I still use it now, probably due to force of habit. Even when I'm talking dirty to my missus.
Me: "Does that make your foof feel good?"
Missus: "My what?"
Me: "Too late, anyway."
An expression after the realization of an amazing occurrence.
after a wicked hot girl walks by
Dan: Hey Paul, did you see that hot girl?
The act of farting under the covers followed by lifting and then dropping the pillow end of the covers to create a fart balloon exhaling effect that shoots the fart towards your bed buddy's face.
"Noooooooo! Don't foof it...You foofed it."
A form of flatulence, often found in small unhearable noises coming from your butthole. Similar to the "silent but, deadly" category of passing gas.
Ahh shit i just foofed.
slang term for the female genitalia. Much less vulagar and more acceptable than the alternative pussy or cunt. Most often used by girls themselves...
Amy: omg, i think i've got another yeast infection!
Kat: oh goodness, what makes you think that?
Amy: well my foof smells awful bad!
Max: man, i scored last night!
Zak: You feel her foof or what?
Humorous word used to replace curse words. Usually used in place of the "F" word.
What the foof is this?!
I foofed him when we were alone.
I don't give a foof.
That's foofing awesome!