2. A mysterious ball of light that followed WW2 US planes sometimes know as "Kraut Balls", they were attributed to Japan, but could be of extra-terrrestrial origin
2. Aghh! There are foo fighters all around the plane. We are doomed!
best album:the colour and the shape, then probably there is nothing left to lose.
coolest video - low IS CLASSIC with Jack Black. learn to fly is cool too though.
anyone who doesnt like this band are idiots with no taste. stupid "emo/punk" fake retards.
normal person - damn u, foo fighters have been around for like 10 years. you tramp.
2. Maybe not as intriguing for some people, none the less, a ‘Foo Fighter’ was a type of Japanese fighter plane aimed to interfere with enemy’s ignition systems in battles. These planes were silent, and never engaged in hostile action. However, when not discovered, many people and scientists alike claimed they were Unidentified Flying Objects which paraded the sky during night time.
2. A great band lead by former Nirvana drummer, Dave Grohl.
2. Are you going to the Foo Fighters concert?