A skinny Joint Or cigarette. Definition comes from inmates currently serving time in Folsom state prison, who have small stashes of either marijuana or tobacco and roll skinny or tiny joints.
Richard: Hey Billy go twist up a fatty.
Billy: Ok (Five minutes pass)
Billy: Hey lets put this down.
Richard: Holy Folsom, scraping the bottom of the bag or what?
the most awfully stereotypical american town ever. a suburban hell where rich white kids pretend to be ghetto and create fake drama to add interest to their otherwise dull lives.
Living in folsom is comparable to having one's body eaten slowly by an incurable disease.
A Sacramento suburb. Residing teens (many of whom are middle and upper-middle class) enjoy complaining about it and saying how awful and boring it is even though it is neither awful nor any more boring than other towns.
Folsom has its flaws, but overall, it's a good town. You can go to the lake, the river, historic Sutter Street, one of two movie theaters, Palladio (once it is finished and is not just movie theaters), golfing, biking on the various trails. You can enjoy nature in the wetlands, play sports, eat, among other things.
1. A much-maligned burb of Sacramento. It is the locale of the Folsom State Prison, which, contrary to a daffynition written by a prospective inmate from Hellay, is not named Pelican Bay.
2. A location in New Mexico near which the Folsom Man and Folsom Point were discovered. The man lived during an ice age, and the point is considered to be the most advanced stone age spear point ever discovered.
3. A community in Louisiana from which a serial arsonist waged a campaign of at least 70 arsons.
1. I'm not sure why peeps whine so much about Folsom, when Sacratormento is so close. Is it because their Daddies are in the slammer, or is it because their Daddies work at the slammer and come home every night and take out their frustrations on them?
2. When archaeologists found a Folsom Point embedded in the bone of a woolly mammoth, they were finally able to prove that man lived during the ice age.
3. It's not like Louisiana had enough problems after Katrina, is it? They had to have a serial arsonist too.
The most boring city on the face of the Earth, full of rich white kids. There really isn't anything to do, and as a teenager if you're unfortunate and have no car and no means of transportation...you're basically screwed.
There are two types of teens in Folsom:
The popular rich kids whose parents pay for everything, who graduate from high school, go to Folsom Lake College, and live in Folsom for the rest of their sad lives, living off of their parents.
The kids who bust their asses to get into a good college, and leave Folsom asap, never to return.
Living here should be considered a form of torture; it may be calm and quiet, but the perpetual boredom isn't worth it.
(conversation between two folsom teens)
Ryan: Hey bro, what are you doing this weekend?
Jerry: Oh I don't know, probably nothing. Do homework I guess, gotta keep my grades up so I can go move out to Maine for college.
Ryan: Aw man, you should drive up to this awesome party far away from this desolate shit town.
Jerry: Sounds fun, but I can't. I have no car and no license.
Ryan: Sucks for you! My parents bought me a brand new Jaguar for my 16th birthday, man I don't know how you live without a license.
Jerry: Me either...
Bullshit excuse for a suburbian town, with no places to go.
Every little high-school, preppy bitch has a fucking Ford Mustang, and parades it around in an attempt to have any sense of aesthetics or speed.
A boogie in the butt.