1. A much-maligned burb of Sacramento. It is the locale of the Folsom State Prison, which, contrary to a daffynition written by a prospective inmate from Hellay, is not named Pelican Bay.
2. A location in New Mexico near which the Folsom Man and Folsom Point were discovered. The man lived during an ice age, and the point is considered to be the most advanced stone age spear point ever discovered.
3. A community in Louisiana from which a serial arsonist waged a campaign of at least 70 arsons.
1. I'm not sure why peeps whine so much about Folsom, when Sacratormento is so close. Is it because their Daddies are in the slammer, or is it because their Daddies work at the slammer and come home every night and take out their frustrations on them?
2. When archaeologists found a Folsom Point embedded in the bone of a woolly mammoth, they were finally able to prove that man lived during the ice age.
3. It's not like Louisiana had enough problems after Katrina, is it? They had to have a serial arsonist too.