Top Definition
to penetrate a female with a male penis and ballsack all at the same time.
My boyfriend wants to floodge me intensly.
by knocker93 January 08, 2011
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.