Family Blog. Subjecting your extended network of friends and loved ones to a daily blow-by-blow of minutiae of developments with your children. As in "to flog" them.
Did you read in my flog today about little Billy smiling after eating his green beans!?
Dear, did you remember to flog Mandi and Felipe?
A brilliant multi-purpose word:
1. (verb) to sell something. Generally the price is low or the goods are dodgy.
2. (verb) to lose a sporting match, usually football, by a huge margin
3. (verb) to masturbate. Sometimes extended to "flog the dog" or "flog the log".
4. (verb) to steal something
5. (verb) to assault somebody
6. (noun) a poser, someone who likes to big-note themselves. Relates back to (3).
1. I flogged my piece of shit car to some uni student.
2. We got flogged by 15 goals today.
3. I caught my little brother having a flog today.
4. Some arsehole's flogged my ciggies!
5. I took this smart-arse out the back of the pub and gave him a flogging.
6. Look at that wanker in the Porsche talking on his car phone. What a flog.
Punishment by caning, or by whipping with the cat o' nine tails. Commonly used by pirates.
Avast! Handsomely now, hand over th' swag, lest ye yearn for a flogging.
Someone who is disliked by a person or the public because they lack any credibility or/and tries to be remain relevant within certain circles but comes across as a moron.
Golf - spelled backwards
As the duffers
finish their round of golf: "That was a fine day of flog"
the act of smacking your significant other in the head with your penis.
The whore liked being flogged as she came.
To attack or bash somebody.
To shoplift or steal.
To be very very high.
"Did you see me flog Jonno last night?"
"I flogged this beanie yesterday."
"See you in 10 minutes, I'm going to have a flog."
"I am soooo flogged!"
A sex act. When one's sex partner is victim to intense humping. Usually the flogger is humping really hard and fast. Easily occurs during sex when body is lathered with oil.