Top Definition
noun: The LOST television show character without a name, dubbed Flocke. The nome-de-plum comes from the combination of Fake-Locke; as the character currently appears to look like the deceased Locke.

verb: To Flocke someone is to completely destroy them as the "Smoke Monster" does on the television show LOST.
Dude, I'm going to totally Flocke Jamie if he bugs me Wednesday night.
by neoliminal May 23, 2010
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.