The doomed number in the movies Final Destination 1, 2, and 3.
Final Destination 1: Flight 180
Final Destination 2: "Road Work, next 180 feet"
Final Destination 3: The Subway number was #180.
The point during a flight when the distance left to travel can not exceed the amount of fuel remaining. The turn around point in a search and rescue flight mission.
Co-Pilot: Ted, we're bingo.
Pilot: Roger that, 180 back to the barn, Bill.
|3.||One Two Shuffle|
The act of going to the toilet to urinate and part-way through manoeuvring to bust a dump. This requires the individual to awkwardly move from a standing facing position while simultaneously pulling down their pants and doing a 180 into a seated position.
It took every ounce of my coordination to pull off that one two shuffle on the flight to Vegas.
Country United States of Americamore...
Incorporated June 5, 1837
- Mayor Bill White
- City 601.7 sq mi (1,558 km2)
- Land 579.4 sq mi (1,501 km2)
- Water 22.3 sq mi (57.7 km2)
Elevation 43 ft (13 m)
- City 2,208,180 (4th)
- Density 3,828/sq mi (1,471/km2)
- Urban 3,822,509
- Metro 5,628,101 (6th Largest)
- Demonym Houstonian
Time zone CST (UTC-6)
- Summer (DST) CDT (UTC-5)
Area code(s) 713, 281, 832
FIPS code 48-350003
GNIS feature ID 13809484
Houston (pronounced /ˈhjuːstən/) is the fourth-largest city in the United States of America and the largest city within the state of Texas. As of the 2007 U.S. Census estimate, the city has a population of 2.2 million within an area of 600 square miles (1,600 km²). Houston is the seat of Harris County and the economic center of the Houston–Sugar Land–Baytown metropolitan area—the sixth-largest metropolitan area in the U.S. with a population of 5.6 million.
Houston was founded on August 30, 1836 by brothers Augustus Chapman Allen and John Kirby Allen5
background: invented in the 70's at uconn storrs campus by the legendary great puma. this social/drinking game has been carried on at the millstone beach parking lot and has appeared where ever disciples of the sport have traveled with a frisbee and budweiser cans. the game is played in a horseshoes type fashion except there are no points for close shots and less risk of injury.more...
1: 180 gram nova supersport disc
2: 2 12oz. budweiser cans
3. 50 ft of flat surface
4. spraypaint and/or spikes to mark out the can placement (50 feet apart)
1 on 1 or 2 on 2, if there are 3 total someone wait their turn and take winner.
1. winner/winning team throws first and shots are alternated from side to side.
2. must throw from behind the imaginary line which runs perpendicular to the placement of the cans or if the previous throw doesn't reach the opposing can, you may thow from that point or any point perpendicular to the frisbee's landing spot.
3. line violations may be called if the throwers foot crosses the legal plane (line violations result in loss of illegal throw) although it is legal to lean over the line as long as no part of the thrower touches the ground across the line.
4. 3 points are awarded if the frisbee directly knocks the can over after touching only the ground.
5. 5 points are awarded if the frisbee directly knocks the can over in midair.
6. 1 point is awarded if the frisbee knocks the can over af...