I like to now call all "human bullocks" . . . fudgology . .. you can fudge the truth all you want . . . it's still FUDGOLOGY . . :) : )
I don't care what the hype is about the recession being over. . .it's all fudgology from the All the wallstreet/banks/politicians unconscious jerks. . .
When you are having sexual intercourse doggy style and you push the girl down so she is lying flat on her stomach and you continue to have intercourse. (a variation of doggy style)
I blew out my girl doggy style and wanted to tighten that up so I pushed her down and proceeded in the lazy dog position.
The bottom of a book; the part of the book you see when it is lying flat on a table.
I really wish they'd prop the books up so I don't have to look at book asses.
A type of alcoholic beverage...only instead of a hangover you wake up the next morning lying flat on your stomach with a horrible pain in your ass. This is due to the fact that someone has drugged your beverage and violated your anus
Bob Saget gave Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen a tasty Asshurt last night and they woke up feeling rather sore.
|5.||L (aka ali)|
A product of the mid eighties, mostly known for its infinite need for hibernation. It is noted for its inability to conduct the simplest tasks (such as thinking) while in its 'lazy-mode' (which occupies 95% of its lifespan). In the remaining 5%, however, it does show signs of liveliness by engaging in rather human activities, getting in touch with others on regular intervals, and producing exquisite art of different sorts.
Can be likely found lying on any flat surface (i.e, Couch, Bed, Floor, Desk) or on BBM.
Person 1: Hey man where've you been all week?
Person 2: In bed, I pulled an L.
L (aka ali): I can't think, my mind's blank.
the procedure of sneeking up on a sleeping relative or friend who is lying on a couch or some flat surface, and then propping your bare ass right in front of his or her face, next you break some serious wind which scares the shit out of the victim and causes them to jerk their head up violently, the most stimulating element of this process is the next movement which is when the victim's head jerks up and sadistically smacks the bare ass of the performer creating devastating whiplash and then their nose is inserted into the performer's anus, creaing a "venus nosetrap"; this is extremely brutal for the victim because they have the cruel honor of smelling an anus filled with soiled odor; if the performer has a huge ass they can potentially suffocate the victim; if the venus nosetrap is done properly, the victim looks like he is wearing a moon mask, with "moon" deriving from the ass
after holding in a day's worth of farts, i snuck up on my sleeping brother, seth, and gave him the best venus nosetrap yet, making him pass out for 5 minutes, from either my foul fart or blocking up his breathing paths
sexual activities, including various forms of sexual intercourse and other sexual acts between people. Sexual acts are generally described by the positions the participants take in order to perform those acts.
**listing of Sexual positions**more...
* Missionary – penetrating partner on top with direct penetration; receiving partner on bottom, legs partially open.
* Edge of Bed Missionary – like the standard missionary position, but with the penetrating partner standing and the receiving partner's legs dangling over the edge of a bed or some other platform.
* Blossoming flower missionary – like the missionary position, the receiving partner is on their back, but they also spread their legs, lift their hips and arch their back; the receiving partner is literally and figuratively opening themself up to their lover, and thus allowing for deeper penetration.
* Side entry missionary – variant on the missionary position; receiving partner on side; penetrating partner kneeling penetrates from behind.
* Squashing of the deckchair – receiving partner on bottom, legs pulled up with knees near head; penetrating partner on top, holds partner's legs.
* Peace sign – receiving partner on bottom, legs tightly closed.
* Butterfly position – receiving partner lies on their back, penetrating partner stands and lifts receiving partner's pelvis for penetration
* Coital alignment technique – variant on the missionary position; man enters in missionary position and moves slightly forward so that the base of the penis rubs the clitoris.
* The stopperage– pressing receiving partner's thighs against their chest
* The Yawning Position– receiving partner's legs str...