Derogatory term used by bicyclists or a bike shop employee referring to an office worker looking for a single speed bike or someone riding a single speed. This term is used because the rear wheel of a single speed is "bolted on", thus, Bolton. Also in reference to the movie Office Space and the character Michael Bolton. Person looking to buy a lifestyle in addition to a bicycle.
One bike shop employee to another bike shop employee, "Can you go help that Michael Bolton with the Bianchi Pista and ask him if he wants a matching messanger bag?".
A term used to describe an individual that performs certain keyboard and mouse actions that security companies portray as being the most serious crime imaginable and results in jail sentences longer than serial killers and fines greater than billionaires' fortunes.
The purpose of this term is to sell more security products by scaring the public.
It should be noted that "cyber" means virtual, so by its own definition it's not a crime.
It should also be noted that driving 5 mph over the speed limit has the potential to cause more harm than sending 20 billion porn spam emails.
judge: I fine you $240,000,000 for the 800,000 spam messages you sent to myspace in the period of 2 days that earned you $500,000 and could have been fixed by a DBA with a single SQL query that takes 500ms to execute.
prisoner a: What are you in for?
prinoner b: Murder & Dismemberment, 15 years. What about you?
prisoner a: Cybercrime, 60 years and a $5bn fine.
prisoner b: WTF is cybercrime?
prisoner a: I made peoples' PCs show advertisements without their consent.
prisoner b: Like TV?
prisoner a: Yes.
symantec exec a: spyware, adware, worm, trojan, spam...it all sounds too friendly!...it needs sexing up to increase our sales
symantec exec b: how about CYBERCRIME & CYBERCRIMINALS?
Defend your PC against CRIMINALS!
Only Norton can protect your PC from the same crooks responsible for armed robery and drug dealing.
A total douche bag who is from (typically) new york. They are rude people and all they give a shit about is money. They could care less about anything important in this world except from themselves and they aren't important at all considering NY is so full of these pricks that if one dies theres always a backup for his sorry ass.
1. Yankees hate the south from birth for no reason at all but they move down here and bother us all with their stuck-up asses and act like they all of a sudden own the place.
2. You can never have fun with a yankee because they are such uptight sons of bitches that anything you try to do with them besides watch a mafia movie or argue with them about stupid shit like how southerners are such rednecks they will always complain about something, even the tiniest thing.
3. Yankees are known for their repulsive attitudes and characteristics such as bitching about stuff that should not be bitched about.
4. a typical yank will try to cause a problem with anybody for no reason at all, especially a southerner.
5. Yankees are hypocritical people.
1. A yankee family just moves into a southern Georgia neighborhood, father and mother are lawyers and kids are typical yankee kids, who play video games and watch mafia movies all day spoiled as hell who have never been outdoors. At first site of anybody outdoors they consider them a 'dirty redneck' and they consider anybody who doesn't take a shower 3 times a day a dirty person. They criticize everybody in the neighborhood for not having perfect 50 dollar haircuts and almost despise daily clothing (jeans and a white shirt) and consider anybody who doesn't wear a 3 piece suit every day an unemployed or low-class redneck.more...
2. Hey man come back out here let me show you my garden. Yankee: "Man I don't wanna get my new shoes dirty even tho I got 12 other pairs at home and buy more every week for no fucking reason at all".
A yankee family at the beach. "Yo pop check out this wata, its all salty and shit I ain't gettin in dis fuckin wata, this shit is freezin."
3. A bunch of yankees had their phone line knocked out because of a thunderstorm. In NY where they belong they would go 'oh powers out again' because it always happens in that big cesspool of douchebags they call nyc but in the south they will automatically go crazy and blame it on the stupid redneck engineers and how they don't know how to properly construct phone lines. They will talk as if they could do it themselves but the first thing they do is pick up their cell phones and call the phone company cursing t...
Tarck is the culture behind taking fixed gear bicycles designed for riding in the velodrome and riding them on the street. This subculture has a strong focus on color-coordination and fixed-gear specific tricks such as skidding or doing a whirly-bird.
"Did you see that kid doing barspinzzz on that tarck bike?"
A tarck bike is a conversion or track bike ridden by a hipster solely on the street for the purpose of looking "cool." More or less internet slang like lol used in real life.
"Did you see that leg over the bar skid I did on my tarck bike?!"
to ride a track bike (fixed gear) as fast as you can for an extended period of time, usually taking place in cities
we mashed down State Street and Aaron almost got hit by that bus
A word used in the punk scene of Westchester County/Brooklyn/Vassar College in certain circles to describe things in an endearing way. Not endowed with any specific meaning, but it usually means the same thing to an extent.
For instance, think about the best bag of chips ever. The kind of chips you would want to eat when you were tripping/really high. Those would be "ridagon chips"
First known use of the word "ridagon" was in Brooklyn when our friend Joey was really high, and fingering the dust at the bottom of an eaten bag of doritos, and said "ridagon chips".
EX 1: Joey - 'What do you think of that Ridagon chair?"
Alex- "It's used by chaums, that's what I think."
Joey- "Really? I'd leave earth in that chair."
EX 2: Stephen Martin "Would you say you're lifting right now? Are you out on bikes."
Nick - "Dude, I'm beyond that, I am balls action ridagon right now."