|253.||Slightly Married Woman|
An attractive woman who, although married, gives one of two indications that she is willing or able to be unfaithful to her vows and her current husband. Either she flirts shamelessly with other men in the absence of her husband and displays a great affection for partying, drinking and carousing with other men; or she (while not having any children or is not pregnant) wears an embarrassingly modest wedding ring implying that she would enjoy "trading up" to a more affluant partner.
John: Hey, your friend Jill is quite a little hottie. Too bad she is married. I'd love to give her a ride!
Ellen: No prob. Did you see how she downed those five shots of Jagar that those guys at the bar just bought her? She is only a slightly married woman. Go for it! You'll get lucky before you get to the car!
Jason: Who are you going out with tonight?
Jake: I'm gonna tap this little bette that I met on the bus yesterday.
Jason: I thought you said she was married.
Jake: Dude, with that little pebble of a diamond on her finger? She's only a slightly married woman. I just told her that if she was mine I'd set her up in a sweet Beamer and she'd never have to ride the bus again. She practically blew me right there and then.
adverb/verb: to get beaten up extremely badly and/or repeatedly and still ultimately win and walk away.
"Man! Don pulled a bruce willis last night against five guys!"
"Last night, John bruce willised two guys at the bar."
|255.||Scale of Awesome|
(A.K.A. Code of Awesome, Code of Bro (not to be confused with Bro Code), Scale of Bro)
The point system used by Bros to define the awesomeness of a Second Bro to a Third Bro who has inquired as to the awesomeness of said Second Bro.
The Scale of Awesome:more...
1. "Aight"-said Bro can pass for Bro status, however only when half drunk and/or has just saved another Bro from a Breach of the Bro Code.
2. "Kinda Cool"-Bro is fun to hang out with on some level every other day, and can be considered a wingman on rare occasion.
3. "Cool"-Bro has passed required 3 assists in a fellow Bro's score of the night and can be hung out with for up to 3 days at once.
4. "Pretty Awesome"-Bro has saved a fellow Bro from disaster in the scoring area at least 5 times (although hopefully not the same Bro all five times, as this would result in a loss of that Bro's Bro Card for 48 hours after the saved 5th score); brings beer to parties without being forced.
5. "Really Cool"-Bro will give up a night of football on up to a 50 inch tv to assist another Bro in scoring if said score is a 7 or higher out of 10; can be hung out with for up to 5 days at a time.
6. "Awesome"-Bro will assist in a fellow Bro's score regardless of the rating of said score or what is on TV, (EXCEPTION: Super Bowl on 60 inch or larger television); has some musical talent on a relatively cool instrument (for example, electric or acoustic guitar, bass guitar, drums).
7. "THE MAN"-Bro has never violated the Bro Code; will not hesitate to assist a fellow Bro in scoring no matter what said Bro ranks on this scale; can entertain a large bar full of unruly drunks with musical ability; can be hung out with for months at a time.
1. When a person of average or less than average appearance is treated as if they are hot due to some artificial condition or situation.
2. When something is in high demand due to unusual conditions.
1. She was a five at best, but the bar was a sausage party so she was artificially hot.
2. Although the pay was crappy and the hours sucked, the job was artificially hot because of the poor economy so the smug hiring manager wanted only the most qualified applicants.
A state of being involving discomfort, anxiety, regret, dread and a myriad of other undesirable physical and emotional experiences. Often experienced during a hangover but a hangover is not required.
One can be geney, feel geney and/or be hanging out with Gene. Individuals, locations, things and experiences are all capable of being geney.
"The room itself was geney, as it was filled with five hungover and regretful girls who were themselves geney in that moment."
"Dude, quit being geney and come to the bar."
"Last night was so f*cking Geney. I hate that bar."
(For reference see the documentary: THE BRIDGE)
|258.||Man v. Drink|
A bear fight (which is a jaeger bomb followed immediately by an Irish car bomb) followed immediately by a pint of ice cold Coors Lite.
Nick made Mack take a Man v. Drink at the PI last night.
Volvo's rival to the Audi A6, BMW 5-Series (including the 550i), Jaaag XF, Mercedes-Benz E-Class, Lexus GS and the Subaru Legacy.more...
The second generation (2006) - related to the Ford S-MAX and Galaxy MPVs and Mondeo family hatch, Land Rover Freelander, Jaguar X-Type and Volvo's own XC60 crossover and V70 estate - when launched was available with 2.5-litre turbocharged five-cylinder, 3.2-litre six-cylinder and 4.4-litre eight-cylinder petrol engines and 2.0-litre four-cylinder and 2.4-litre five-cylinder turbocharged diesel engines.
After revisions in 2009, the S80's engine range comprises of 1.6-litre and 2.0-litre turbocharged (Ford EcoBoost) four-cylinder and 3.0-litre turbocharged six-cylinder petrol and 1.6-litre four-cylinder and 2.0-litre five-cylinder turbocharged and 2.4-li...