Hella bass, hella slap.
Damn that song has fishes!
A lot of fish
Aunkita: Wow those are a lot of fishes!
A non sequitur used:
1. when one mishears part of what another says.
2. to regain a group's focus during a lull in the conversation after off topic rambling.
3. to change the subject.
4. to kindly insult a friend/coworker when they say/do something mindless.
5. as a form of agreement.
Note: originaly used in situation #1. Has since spread like a virus.
1. Them: "Did you want to go to lunch with us?" You: "Fishes?! What?!"
2. <extended group silence> Random group member: "Fishes!"
3. Them: "...so that's why I started using (random embarasing personal hygene product)." You: <long pause> "Fishes."
4. You: <walk into room, search around, forget what you were looking for> Them: "Fishes?"
5. Them: "This sucks." You: <nodding head> "Fishes."