|1.||Two First Names|
When someone has a first name for a last name, in addition to their actual first name.
David: Have you guys heard Sean Paul's new cd?
Brad: Yeah it sucks, and he has two first names.
An uncommon first name. Often mistaken for a black name. It's origin is Native American and/or Japanese. The meaning of either origin is debatable, and hard to find.
A very rare surname.
My first name is Tashina.
|3.||Who's on first?|
Just about the greatest comedy routine ever, by comedians Abbot and Costello, with Abott telling Costello the names of the players.
In this context, the first baseman is named "Who"; thus, the utterance "Who's on first" is ambiguous between the question ("which person is the first baseman?") and the answer ("Who is the name of the first baseman.").
"Costello: Whats the guy's name on first base?
Abott:What is the guy's name on second base
Costello: Im not asking you Who's on second!
Abott: Who's on first!
Costello: I dont know!
Abott: He's on third, we are not talking about him."
"That Who's on first? Routine always makes me lol"
Scene names are names that scene kids use for their myspace, livejournal, bebo, vampire freaks, buzznet, aim, or MSN usernames.more...
1. Some scene kids use words that start with the first letter of their name. These words are usually crude, violent, obscene, or occansonailly 'cute'. See examples below for an example.
2. A variation of the above is to use your first name + a crude, violent, or cute word that does not start with the same letter of your first name. See examples below for an example.
3. Scene kids like to use play on words for their names. These play on words usually contain their actual name in it. See examples below for an example.
4. It's really cool to use your middle name in your scene name! But if your middle name is ugly, just make one up. A popular name scene girls use is Marie. Why it is over-used, I don't know. See examples below for an example.
5. Scene kids think it will make them uber unique if they replace a word in a band name with their name. See examples below for an example.
6. You can use your actual first and last name, but only if it's totally sceneXcore and radd. See examples below for an example.
7. Posers may think it's cool to have a billion X's, the words RAWR, MEOW, and IM SO SC3NE, IM SO 3M0 in their names. See examples be...
when you have a first and last name that are both first names
Dude:why didnt your parents give you a first name thats a last name? your last name is a first name.
Alex Samuel:its part of my religion to be a doublenamer.
Dionymal names are those that have two uses, most commonly occurring when first names can be last names and vice-versa.
Kelly: "Hey, my name's Kelly George. What's yours?"
Tim: "Eh, Im Tim. Wow, you've got a dionymal name!"
Kelly: "Uh, what does that mean Tim?"
Tim: "Well, it means your first name can be a last name, and your last name can be a first name. Dionymal"
Kelly: "Wow Tim, you're a loser"
Tim: "Whatever slut, get a dictionary"
|7.||Your First Name|
Your first name is a trend on UD that often follows a certain pattern. Upon searching your first name you often find that the first couple definitions are an obvious ploy by every single person of that name with an ego. It may take some searching but you will usually find the true definition, mainly having something to do with a sexual reference.
Mike: Go search your first name on UD
1. Jeff is a super awesome sexy guy
2. A Jeff is a Broken Penis caused by walking, slamming or, running into something or someone.