"Dump your fink of a boyfriend!"
A rat, a snitch, an informer, a stoolie. The very lowest form of human scum, except a tax collector
Little Ernie is a fink. He ratted on Big Giulio's plan to heist the ice.
1) A bastard, in the figurative sense. Good word to know if you're in a situation in which it wouldn't be smart to actually say "bastard."
2) A treacherous person.
"Your brother's been back-biting me again. One of these days, I'll deck that little fink!"
1. a strikebreaker
2. an informer
1. (with "out") quit; give up; let down
2. (with "on") inform against
"You're such a fink-- I can't believe you finked out by finking on me!"
To snitch on someone or a group of people.
"He's probably in the headmaster's office right now, finking on us!"
1. An informant or snitch
2. Something old people call you when you offend their delicate sensibilities
Youthful Individual: "The Baby Boomer generation ruined subsequent generations with their uneducated and apathetic view towards child rearing".
Venerable Old Man: "You fink! I'll beat you with my dialysis machine if I ever find a way out of this bed!"
(1)someone who tells on a person for no reason at all.
(2) A slang term used in the 1960's of some one who is very unpleasent
(3) A company spy
That fink Joni justed finked on me to the boss! I'm gonig to get payback on that fink!
Someone who ditches their friends for a less noble cause.
He is known to fink on us for his girlfriend.