Top Definition
Any sort of towel, cloth, tissue or sock etc. that a male uses to complete the final stage of his masturbatory act, eliminating mess and/or assisting in clean up afterwards. Can be for one-off use or reused multiple times.
Tom- "Hey man, what's this crusty towel lying under your bed?"

Jeff- "Oh, that's just my finishing rag."

Tom- "Nice!"
by getgaydude March 06, 2013
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.