An emotion that overwhelms and consumes you. To feel you are willing to sacrifice ANYTHING for another, even your life. The desire to make the whole world seem flawless for that one person so they never experience pain. A feeling that completes every hole within you. An emotion that not only covers old wounds but fills the holes they left in us. Finding the one thing/person that you just can't seem to live without. Something that can never truely be defined, or explained.
The way I feel about you....I still love you...
A myspace picture typically involves..more...
1. Having a view of the arm coming towards the camera, showing that the person is taking the picture of themselves (expressing how bored or insecure they must be)
2. Looking emo or sad for no reason.. (the typical 'depressed face/black and white film/turning away from the camera/dark makeup/wearing hoodie/attempt at being artsy' sort of picture)
3. Cleavage (not random folks)
4. The picture is usually accompanied by some sort of caption that involves an attempt at being profound with a dramatic quote or sometimes involving lyrics to a song that the person may not even listen to but rather have it on there to make themselves look deep or intellectual
5. About 230983 of the same shot on their myspace page where the only difference is that the pictures are from slightly different angles
6. After the picture is posted, it is usually followed by
A) a (few) bulliten(s).. explaining their intense need for YOU to comment their new picture. Sometimes involving an 'image comment bribe' where the bulliten poster will bribe the reader of the bulliten with an image comment only and only if the reader of the bulliten comment's their own picture. (also known as an 'image comment exchange')
B) The bulliten may also trick the reader to open the bulliten by labeling the title of it with a name such as 'who i LIKE..' thus reeling the reader into opening the bulliten and instead of finding out that the bulliten poster LIKES a ce...
|668.||happy valentine's day from sugarboobs|
1. The deepness of your eyesmore...
2. Your smile
3. How shy/coy you can get
4. When you are changing and you get shy
5. Seeing you in a white t-shirt and shorts
6. Your stubbornness
7. Your financial astuteness
8. How you stick to your word
9. Your values
10. You know that life can be unfair
11. Your intelligence
12. You can bring whatever the situation requires
13. You’re electronic and technology savvy
14. Your kindness
15. How gentle you can be
16. When you "begin" something, how you stick with it
17. Your maturity
18. Your commitment to your work
19. Your sensibility
20. How you "saved" yourself for that one special woman
21. You don't take things for granted
22. You realize that in life things are not "free"; one must work for them/themselves
23. You love movies (even the occasional weekend morning movie!)
24. You trust me with your body when we make love
25. Your awareness of worldly events
26. You have no time for nonsense or deceit
27. How when I come over you always straighten up your room (at least put it under the desk in an organized manner!)
28. That you are in touch with your feelings
29. Your hugs
30. Your kisses
31. How little children are drawn to you
32. You honor your parents
33. Your ability to relate to kids
34. Your kindness when my parents have needed help with things
35. How I can depend on you if a crisis comes up (car towed)
36. Your hot lips!
37. Your big nose!
38. Your faithfulness
39. Your soft, yet strong, hands...
The act of finding Washington on the One Dollar Bill attracive, therefore having a cricle jerk with some friends and unloading on his face on the One Dollar Bill as if you were doing it to him in person.
"Any1 up for an Old Washington 2night?"
A spice grown in South East Asia and the West Indies, whose proper nomenclature is Myristca Fragans. Commonly used in eggnog around the holidays or in certain dishes, nutmeg gained a reputation among prisoners and bohemians as a cheap, legal, but long lasting high.more...
Effects include rapid heart beat, flushed skin, blood shot eyes, a body high comparable to hash or even a low dose of MDMA, intense sexual pleasure, vivid (and often controllable) daydreams (known as nutmeg phantasies), finding everything funny, inability to walk (particularly if taken at bed time the night prior), frequently having to urniate/inhibition of urination, general giddiness, empathy and/or shift in perspective, and possible organ (liver) damage, although the latter is purely speculation do the fact that a chemical in nutmeg known as safarole is known to be hepatoxic. High quality, fresh off the boat nutmeg yields the best results. Be prepared for a 3 day bender...
Dosage varies from person to person, batch to batch of material, and even trip to trip at the same dose of the same material. For all you fucktards saying "go ahead and eat it man" or "make space paste or a tea dude, it works and tastes good " (if cat litter tastes good, go for it), its time to wakeup: Measure out your ...
Finding out the person you have been with for close to 7 years (CP) is the one person you swore you would never FUCK with, then you realize that you were the #1 participant in a game that only PLAYERS knew you were not going to win at any given time, Now the game is over and you sit back and think to yourself you should have FORFEITED along time ago......
CP finally showed his true colors and committed the ultimate deceit against KH after 7 years!
happiness...is everything. Happiness isnt based on money and sometimes not even on what you're doing. Its about who your with.more...
its about living with no regrets
And realising that a bad thing will last a few months, so who cares if he doesnt ask you out? who cares what your parents catch doing with the one who does? and who cares what anyone says about you.
Happiness is taking a risk
and it pays off
and even if it doesnt
another oppurtunity presents itself.
happiness is staying up all night with your frends.
happiness is water fights on late summer evenings.
happiness is love....lust only gives moments of happiness to the fact you cant believe you have that person...love leaves you eternally in wonder of how you ended up feeling so right.
happiness is being with your friends and wearing crazy ass hats in public
happiness is seeing a familiar face in nevr ending sea of lies.
happiness is no homework
happiness is having tickle fights with the one you love
happiness is lying in the sun looking at the clouds
happiness is doing wat you want to do
happiness is helping one another
happiness if giving all of you no matter how much you recieve in return
happiness is being able to speak your mind
happiness is knowing you have earnt all the praise you get and being able to say thank you...not going red, studying your shoelaces and bringing yourself down
happiness is confidence
happiness is working hard for something
happiness is being wateva you want and not cari...