The process of cutting up or otherwise destroying credit cards as part of a plan to become debt-free, most commonly through financial advisor Dave Ramsey's "Total Money Makeover" plan.
Upon deciding that she was going to get out of debt, she grabbed her credit cards and a pair of scissors, and prepared for her plastectomy.
GW in College
A retard who only got into Yale because his Daddy has money and barely got through wth a C- average. A cheerleader and cocaine addict who was commonly arrested for drunk driving.
GW in business
A financial flop who owns several corporations who should be bankrup except for the fact that his daddy put more money into it. Overall.. cant run a company... so how the hell is he going to run a country?
GW as president
toooo fucking much... would take my entire afternoon to write this. The basics... wrong on war, the war on terror, abortion, gay rights, examples, taxes and life in general.
GW on Sept. 11
After the attacks he had 7 members of the Bin Laden family in the united states in custody,,, want to know what he did with them? He let them leave the country and go back to Iraq. Bad choise Mr. Bush.
An idiot who has no clue what he's saying
"They misunderestimated me"
"I believe that the human being and the fish shoud be able to live together in peace and harmony"
"We should be able to put food on our children"
"Mission Accomplished" (NOT!)
"I know it's a budget... because it has lots of numbers on it!"
We are letting THIS man lead our country? What the fuck happened?
1) acronym for "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fucks Everyone". This acronyn was made popular by American rap artist 2Pac.
2) The Codes Of Thug Life where a set of codes written by 2Pac. The codes where designed to give order to the rise of gang violence and drug dealing. It made certain immoral actions, against the code which, would become a code of the street.
These codes where signed by heads from the Bloods and Crips at a peace treaty picnic called the Truc Picnic, in California in 1992.
3) Thug Life was a rap group formed by 2Pac which consisted of him and 4 others: Mopreme, Macadoshis, Big Syke, and The Rated R
After 2Pac was imprisoned on rape allegations the rappers would disband. Some would regroup after 2Pac's release and signing with Death Row Records and form the beginning of rap group called Tha Outlawz.
Code OF "THUG LIFE":more...
1. All new Jacks to the game must know: a) He’s going to get rich. b) He’s going to jail. c) He’s going to die.
2. Crew Leaders: You are responsible for legal/financial payment commitments to crew members; your word must be your bond.
3. One crew’s rat is every crew’s rat. Rats are now like a disease; sooner or later we all get it; and they should too.
4. Crew leader and posse should select a diplomat, and should work ways to settle disputes. In unity, there is strength!
5. Car jacking in our Hood is against the Code.
6. Slinging to children is against the Code.
7. Having children slinging is against the Code.
8. No slinging in schools.
9. Since the rat Nicky Barnes opened his mouth; ratting has become accepted by some. We’re not having it.
10. Snitches is outta here.
11. The Boys in Blue don’t run nothing; we do. Control the Hood, and make it safe for squares.
12. No slinging to pregnant Sisters. That’s baby killing; that’s genocide!
13. Know your target, who’s the real enemy.
14. Civilians are not a target and should be spared.
15. Harm to children will not be forgiven.
16. Attacking someone’s home where their family is known to reside, must be altered or checked.
17. Senseless brutality and rape must stop.
18. Our old folks must not be abused.
19. Respect our Sisters. Respect our Brothers.
20. Sisters in the Life must be respected if they respect themselves.
21. Military disputes concern...
You know the whole "WHERE'S MA MONEY?" thing? ya, that's what I'm talking about. When them little bitches fool ya and then you don't got the heart (or posse) to bring them down? These rat bastards fool you through the cunning art of WEEDONOMICS.
Weedonomics are the financial operations that occur when people start trying to find the best solution for weed. This includes many people trying to get at you as "friends" and then putting you in situations where you feel like it's wrong to tell them no.
The main types of people who involve weedonomics in the financial operations of weed are the ones who only talk about who you should trust and who you shouldn't, regardless of whether you know the "enemy's" business or not. They are parasites but they are also mostly any stoner you see. In many cases you may end up losing a lot of money to a stoner who tells you "trust me" and won't let you find a way to squirm out of the awkward "no!" and then keeps telling you they'll pay you back later.
Weedonomics is the main reason for pot being so expensive. This is one of the few cases where you can't blame the government and professional types for screwing things up, and thus no true boundaries exist for the prices of weed and pieces.
one day, in a chat:
Rus:"Yo lyle, you got any bud?"
Ly:"Ya dude, just hit me up tomorrow."
Rus:"kk will do."
(in another chat)
Mur:"Yo I have an investment for you, dude."
Mur:"Steve's selling his bong."
Rus:"I'll think about it... I've already got a bubbler I just made n I'm buying from Lyle tomorrow."
Mur:"Don't buy from him. He ripped off my friend for half an ounce, and bubblers start to melt after awhile."
Rus:"I dunno, he makes things simple."
Mur:"Don't buy from him, Steve picks up mad good stuff, trust me."
Rus:"I'll think about it..."
Meg:"So how goes the buying?"
Rus:"I was gonna buy from lyle, but murry's got me wrapped up in a game of weedonomics so I'll have to figure it out tomorrow. I mean, we only have 40$ between us... not THAT much..."
Ly:"Yo dude you need some pot?"
Rus:"Nah I'm good."
SEE HOW SIMPLE THAT WAS? jesus christ...
Slang originating in the 1970's for a member of the Unification church aka WorldCARP, created by Rev. Sun Myung Moon. He claims to be the reincarnation of Jesus Christ and equal to God. Moonies often target young, clean, ambitious people for their cult. They often use shady practices but claim innocent motives (world peace, anti-communism, etc).
They control over financial 1000 organizations around the world including the Washington Times.
Sun Myung Moon is highly superstitious, and uses psychics and occultic rituals for guidance.
Marriages are often arranged, and are sometimes used for people to gain citizenships in other countries. Newlywed couples are even told what positions to use for sex.
Moon wants to establish a New World Order and believes Koreans are the divine race.
"The whole world is in my hand, I will conquer and subjugate the world."
(Sun Myung Moon, Master Speaks, May 17, 1973)
These moonies keep asking me if I want to take a "survey", why don't they just leave me alone already!?
T for Temple UUUUUUniversitymore...
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT for the Cherry and the White
for the Cherry and the White let's FIGHT!
You know you went to Temple if...
1. You bought beer your freshman year at the Stab-n-Grab.
2. You can identify a crackhead a mile away.
3. You can't understand why that 1 girl never wore shoes because you were always afraid you'd step on a needle or crack vial.
4. Instead of freaking out about the mouse on your floor your freshman year, you gave it a lovable ghetto nickname.
5. You know that Temple is the best college in Philly area, but above all you hate snotty rich Penn kids!
6. You know that the "Temple students, they're just smarter"
commercial is true in so many ways.
7. Your marching band plays all the latest hip hop hits.
8. You know the mascot's name is not "the Temple Owl," but "Hooter T. Owl" and that there is also a junior mascot named "Baby Owl."
9. You don't know the words to the alma mater, but you know when to holla "HOOTIE HOO!"
10. You know that you don't stop at red lights when you're driving in the hood.
11. You know all the homeless people on campus by name and recognize them when you see them in other parts of the city.
12. You actually KNOW the city and use the subway, unlike most college kids in Philly.
13. There was a shooting or stabbing on campus every year you attended Temple.
14. You're accustomed to reports of rappers running from the law passing through your neighborhood (such as Beanie Sigel and ODB, ma...
Albania, the country on the Adriatic coast of the Balkans.
country located in the western part of the Balkan Peninsula on the Strait of Otranto, the southern entrance to the Adriatic Sea. It encompasses an area of 11,100 square miles (28,748 square kilometres), with a maximum length from north to south of about 210 miles (340 kilometres) and a maximum width of about 95 miles. It is bounded to the northwest by Montenegro, to the northeast by the Kosovo region of Serbia, to the east by Macedonia, and to the southeast and south by Greece. To the west and southwest, Albania is bordered by the Adriatic and Ionian seas. Albania's immediate western neighbour, Italy, lies some 50 miles across the Adriatic. The capital city is Tiranë.
The origins of the Albanian people:more...
Data drawn from history and from linguistic, archaeological, and anthropological studies have led to the conclusion that Albanians are the direct descendants of the ancient Illyrians and that the latter were natives of the lands they inhabited. Similarly, the Albanian language derives from the language of the Illyrians, the transition from Illyrian to Albanian apparently occurring between the 4th and 6th centuries AD.
Illyrian culture is believed to have evolved from the Stone Age and to have manifested itself in the territory of Albania toward the beginning of the Bronze Age, about 2000 BC. The Illyrians were not a uniform body of people but a conglomeration of many tribes that inhabited the western part of the Balkans, from what is now Slovenia in the northwest to (and including) the region of Epirus, which extends about halfway down the mainland of modern Greece. In general, Illyrians in the highlands of Albania were more isolated than those in the lowlands, and their culture evolved more slowly—a distinction that persisted throughout Albania's history.
Authors of antiquity relate that the Illyrians were a sociable and hospitable people, renowned for their daring and bravery at war. Illyrian women were fairly equal in status to the men, even to the point of becoming heads of tribal federations. In matters of religion, Illyrians were pagans who believed in an afterlife and buried their dead along with arms and various articles inte...