Basically, one gigantic circle jerk of arrogance, elitism and anti-social trolling and terrible, biased moderation staff. The usual clique run nerd-board atmosphere dominated by one or two titanic douchebag trolls that the mods refuse to ban, surrounded by his/her sycophantic and considerably less witty/intelligent post riding followers.
Subjects include and are limited to (all threads include the usual trolling and/or petty garbage associated with anti-social nerds drunk on anonymity):
1. Which game in the series was best/worse.
2. Which member should be banned.
3. How awesome the local asshole/hero is.
4. Obligatory/masturbatory, random, unfunny neckbeards showing off thread.
5. Some variation/combination of the above.
To join, members must possess a majority of these virtues:
2. Grammar Nazism (note: "roffle, lawls, and other such mind numbing chat speak are considered acceptable, if written by the more popular losers)
3. Pack mentality/Cliquish-Minded (tri-monthly smirf services to the high post counters are mandatory)
4. The complete inability to communicate with anyone on an adult level, in any situation other than an oppressive clique-driven moderator supported group.
I found Final Fantasy Shrine accidentally, after perusing the nonsense filled bullshit, I had a hard time standing up. I couldn't do math for about a week.