|239.||Bring in the powdered wigs|
An exclamation made when one has decided to take their personal conflicts to the next level by getting the law involved and filing a civil suit.
-That guy wouldn't compensate me for damages caused by his wet floor, so I chose to Bring in the Powdered Wigs.
In no particular order, in random sequence.
The names I will be calling will be in scatterlogical order
The mental storage space of imagery recalled upon for the purposes of female masturbation. The female equivalent of the male "spank bank".
Girl 1: Oh my GOD, did you SEE Daniel Craig in that speedo in Casino Royale??
Girl 2: Umm..yes! Filing that one in the tickle trunk for later.
1. To juxtaposition
2. To have intense and passionate exchanges with your English teacher
3. The best word choice when discussing everyday topics such as Victorian English literature, filing drawers, the viscosity of blended iPhones, leedling and other mainstream activities or nouns
4. The substitution of another word
5. To win over the girl of your dreams
1. I was about to juxtaposition my girlfriend, but then there was this drill, and she said there was NO way.
2. Example Person 1: Bro, did you hear what went down in the library?
Example Person 2: No, what "went down?"
Example Person 1: Mr. Smith and Senora Wumbo were caught juxtapositioning!
3. Teacher: "Class, what can you tell by the title of this book?
Student: "Well bruh, I mean... Mrs. Generic English Teacher, you can see that the title itself is an example of the utilization of juxtapositioning while the author is telling the reader or readers the title of the novel they are about to embark upon."
4. Man of Ethnicity 1: Yo, what's Gucci mah brudda?
Man of Ethnicity 2: Not much bro, I just was juxtapositioning my checkbook when I realized that I wrote the wrong juxtaposition down and gave the cashier 500 juxtapositions instead of 5!
Man of Ethnicity 3: Mah brudda at least yo wife lets you decided what channel y'all is gonna be juxtapositioning tonight. Mine says we're going to juxtaposition some video with a man blending an iPhone or some ish.
5. Darryl: Mom, it's Darryl, you know, it's pronounced Da-Rail but it's Darryl.
Mom: Yes Darryl, what do you want?
Darryl: I'm calling to let you know that I juxtapositioned to Phoebe Knickerbonkers last night, and she said yes!
1. A person who either is under the employment of Apple, Inc. or knowingly uses their products fully knowing their business practices.
2. An ignorant person who uses and promotes Apple products that is unaware of Apple's questionable business practices; a "hole" in their head; brainless.
"I hear Apple is filing another injunction against Samsung for something they say they 'invented' even though Samsung provides the components for most of their devices. What a bunch of appholes!"
"What did you say? I was too busy listening to music on iTunes through my iPhone and asking Siri to find songs for me. By the way, did you know that Samsung stole Apple's invention of voice recognition that it uses in Siri?
...you're such an apphole."
The period of time between graduation and getting an actual paid job. Typically spent in a state of perpetual coffee making and paper filing for little to no reward.
"It has been an internity since I graduated and I am still broke and technically unemployed."
Spoiling the Mass Effect 3 ending so bad you have to stop playing the game and having to go play something else. All cause of some idiot fan-boy that didn't like the ending. And that's all you keep talking about on your blog,twitter,Facebook page and you won't shut up! about it.
Sheppard dies at the ending of mass Effect 3 IF you didn't know that already OOPS! sorry I spoiled the ending I am mad at Bioware and I am filing a complaint with the FCC. Cause I am a complete loser and I have way to much time on my hands.