1. Somebody who doesn't quite do as is generally supposed to, often in a clever or cunning
2. Also can be used as an insult
for anybody disliked
, whether they are fiendish or not.
1. That criminal was very fiendish in stealing the Queen
2. Some guy I know called Carwyn, he's Welsh/Belgian/Dutch/English. Generally rather moronic
The Dopium Tribe? I herd dey be jus sum local 'fiends' who run aroun smokin dat Golden Poppy
all day. Stay away from 'em, they carry spears.
to fiend; to crave or need something
I'm fiendin for a cigg right now
one who is really weird and/or goes crazy (is obsessed with) a certain thing/person
YOU SEX FIEND!!
mmm, my girl is such a cock-fiend... i love it!
1. devil: an evil supernatural being, especially a devil from hell
2. somebody evil: somebody who is extremely wicked or cruel (or ]bitch]-like)
3. troublemaker: somebody who is mischievous or annoying
4. person with strong interest: somebody who is keen and devotedly interested in a particular topic, occupation, activity (i.e. Narcotics
5. somebody proficient at something: somebody who has a specialized skill or talent (informal)
6. The incorrect spelling of the word friend
. Often used by uneducated teenagers or people in a hurry.
7. A really addicted druggie
3. Those little fiends ate all the cake! (enter expletives
where you see fit)
5. She’s a real math fiend.
6. I <3 IMing
my fiends. lol. jk. rofl. btw, brb. ok?
(verb) To scrounge desired items by any means necessary.
(noun) A person who implements the verb form of fiend.
Mike: Dude, its cashed.
Fiendy McFiend: Fuck you, there's at least two more hits in that!
Mike: Ew dude, stop fiending the morsels of my bread crust.
Mike: Holy shit, that guy rounded up like twenty asians to fiend the answers for that math test.
a person who is exceptionally distraught when unable to acquire the drugs he is craving
oh my god, dude, quit crying. we'll get you some pot later
Someone who wants something so bad that they will give anything to get it.
Tom is fiending for Super Smash Bros so hard right now he knocked on our door 5 times in 3 minutes.