1. devil: an evil supernatural being, especially a devil from hell
2. somebody evil: somebody who is extremely wicked or cruel (or ]bitch]-like)
3. troublemaker: somebody who is mischievous or annoying
4. person with strong interest: somebody who is keen and devotedly interested in a particular topic, occupation, activity (i.e. Narcotics)
5. somebody proficient at something: somebody who has a specialized skill or talent (informal)
6. The incorrect spelling of the word friend. Often used by uneducated teenagers or people in a hurry.
7. A really addicted druggie.
5. She’s a real math fiend.
6. I <3 IMing my fiends. lol. jk. rofl. btw, brb. ok?
(noun) A person who implements the verb form of fiend.
Fiendy McFiend: Fuck you, there's at least two more hits in that!
Mike: Ew dude, stop fiending the morsels of my bread crust.
Mike: Holy shit, that guy rounded up like twenty asians to fiend the answers for that math test.