Apparantly, it's when you wear Chuck Taylor Converse, and they make your feet look longer than they really are.
Person One: YO! Your converse make you look like you got Gatoh Feet.
Person Two: Why thank you, you gramatically challenged fat kid.
|2.||Gen Y Wear Shoes|
References the generation following X that considers any footwear other than flip flops cages for feet.
I asked Tommy to remove his feet from the coffee table, and that multislacking, Gen y wear shoes 'spoda threw his flip flop at me.
The state that a girl's feet look like after a frat party, ie covered in dirt/beer and whatever else was on that floor.
happens mainly when you wear flip flops or sandals
girl 1: oh my god... your feet are absolutely disgusting!
girl 2: Yours look the same! i guess frat feet just happen.
|4.||Grocery Store Feet|
(Noun): When the bottom of someones feet are black like they've been walking bare-foot on a dirty grocery store floor.
Normally found on white people's feet because they have light skin and it is more noticeable, but is not limited to other ethnicity's feet.
Guy 1: Damn does she ever wear shoes?!
Guy 2: It don't look like it. She got grocery store feet!
When the Soles of the feet are blackened or dirty.
The "hippie feet" phenomenon mainly occurs on the bottom of the foot. Primarily caused by bare feet walking on blacktop or any other filthy ground surface.
It is important to note that having hippie feet does not make you a hippie ... just means you gotta wash your feet and at least wear sandals whilst in public.
1. I lost my sandles at the beach, so I had to walk back to the car barefoot, and now I have a bad case of the hippie feet.
2. Yeah her toenail polish was cute, but that is totally negated by the hippie feet.
3. Hunny... I know you hate it when I have hippie feet, but you're gonna have to deal with it because it's hot and shoes are too cumbersome right now.
The name given to a sailor's feet, when the sailor doesn't wear shoes while sailing, or gets an infection due to the poor water conditions and bacteria that lurk in the water. The feet are often not a very nice colour and sometimes infected.
Paris, look at your feet... They are like Gypsy Feet.
|7.||Wear the Pants|
1. To "wear the pants" in a relationship is to be the person in charge of the relationship, whether that being the man or the woman, even though it is usually the man.
1. Jane "Bitch, go do the laundry"
Jane "Do it, I wear the pants in this relationship!"
Derek *sigh* "Oi doggy, Ill go do it"