2. (n) one who latches on to a wealthy ladyfriend, in order to avoid working or a tradionational occupation. Easily identifiable by their lack of ambition and individual thought (relational equivalent of the Yes Man in the business world).
"That guy has no talent to speak of. It's a good thing he's a federline."
adjective: To be like KFed; to attach yourself to a rich woman, marry her and live off of her while trying to promote your own lame Eminem-not-like "career," as well as sleazing around, cornrowing your skanky white hair and avoiding showers and baths as if they would make you melt.
Can't she see he's just trying to federline her?
I don't know; Ben used to be cool, but now he's become too federline for me. Maybe it's the constant ball-scratching.
Can also be used as an adjective.
2. I don't know; Ben Affleck's just become too Federline for my taste.
2. Any backup dancer who thinks just because they appeared in a couple of videos can fully release a meaningful, solo hiphop/pop album (previously known as a paula abdul)
3. Living proof that former "popstar" Britney Spears posseses the Intelligence of an Indonesian Ourang-otang.
4. The ultimate Trailer Trash Hill Billie's fantasy
5. Future "VH1's Surreal life" guest
2. Simon Cowell, Randy Jackson and Federline are the hosts of American Idol
3. Sean "P. diddy" Combs was once a Federline
A Federline finds women with jobs to support him. His M.O. is to get his victims pregnant and to confuse them with romantic "pipe dreams". Otherwise known as a leech, a real Federline will use just about anyone he can. Lacking any formal education, he usually goes through life being a wannabe or poser. He usually ends up being a male prostitute