1. a man with whom somebody has a romantic or sexual relationship that is not genuine or real.
2. fake boyfriend
1. to charm a woman with romantic or sexual tension that is neither genuine nor real.
1. "Every woman has that perfect man in their mind,for them they walk with a strut, tilt their heads with a laugh and are insationable flirts, that perfect man is her Fauxbo."
2. "Wendy was never happy with her boyfriend because he could never compare to that perfect Fauxbo in her mind."
3. "she flirted with her Fauxbo behind the counter every day when she went into the coffee shop."
4. "She spent hours shopping for a special dress because she knew she was going to see her Fauxbo at her high school reunion."
5. "Those two seem like a couple, is that her boyfriend?, No it's just her Fauxbo."
2. Someone pretending to be homeless to get money.
2. Don't give that jack your change, he's blates a fauxbo.
A person who engages in part-time train hopping to experience the thrill of living the "underground" hobo life.
Such a person visits the underground pretending to live there.