to go from being a nerd to getting all the hot girls
he chucked a faulkner
come from the English word "falter"
1. When a person stops action due to pointless trivial statements, tends to be associated with entertainment or film news. Has the effect to create lapses in time awareness that astonishes people when they realize how long they've been "faulknered." (especially during a game of beer pong)
2. The ability to waste copious time through the use of trivial knowledge and news
verb: "It's 1am already? We've just been faulknered!"
noun: "Damn it, he's a Faulkner."
v. 1, To remove the filter between one’s personal thoughts and speech, resulting in free indirect discourse.
2. to give a watch to another person for any reason.
1. "What the hell am I doing, I was supposed to turn left on Ponce, man I need to lose weight"
"What ARE you talking about?"
"Pardon me, I tend to faulkner when I'm driving."
2. "Son, I want you to have this watch.."
"Not that I remember time but that I forget it now and then...Seriously dad, if you are going to faulkner, at least be original."
1.To repair or enhance something previously broken through use of everyday objects.
2. To use ingenuity to fix or remedy a problem using only the tools available at hand.
3. To jury-rig
Your car broke, huh? Give me that stick, some duct tape, and a piece of wire, and I.ll Faulkner ize it.