When dads fart in a cheesy-funny way in order to embarrass children
Father- Hey, pull my finger!
Kid- DAD!!! Fatherly Farts again!?!?!?
Isaiah is the freaking most amazing friend/boyfriend in the world. He's outgoing, wild, fun, and smartess person you'll ever meet. He'll be there for you whenever you need him no matter what the situation and he's a good listener. He's an amazing friend and great to all. He doesn't really settle down for relationships but when he does the girl has to be near perfection for his standards. He is a top lover and knows how to treat a girl and make her smile. He's also hilarious, crazy and weird in all types of way. Isaiah may seem arrogant and nonchalant at times but cares for all friends and family and will do anything for them. He loves to perform but does not like to be the center of attention. He enjoys doing things on his own and doesn't like asking for help. People will fall for his weird ways and charming-ness. If you have a Isaiah as a friend be happy. If you have him as a lover be lucky because he's amazing with women and a great lover! In all if you have an Isaiah never let him go!
Girl #1: Isaiah is the bestfriend I can rely on, the boyfriend I can love, the brother I can play with and is my fatherly figure in my life when boys look my way.
Girl #2: Wow, I want an Isaiah!
One who tends to observe masturbation habits of his fatherly figure.
So, do you practice TheEndruu often?
N. sacred scriptures of Christians. Consists of 66 books, has been edited by the Vatican, and updated for the times.
2. The King James Bible, said to be the most accurate, was compiled from resources of sixteen different sources. Before the final publications however, King James had meditations made to benefit his own purposes as king, making it considered by most scholars to be inaccurate.
3.The first five books of Genesis are the beginnings of the bible as well as the Koran and the Torah. In the Christian version God goes through a transformation from Yahweh the vengeful God, to Abba, the fatherly and forgiving God.
4. A book that has taken out of context, or only partly followed so that people can enforce their beliefs onto others.
n. a book that is a compilation of resources
There are many different versions of the bible, the truest being compiled by a group of Jehovah’s Witnesses trying to find an accurate account of God's Word.
2. King James had "do not suffer a poisoner to live" purposely mistranslated to "do not suffer a witch to live" - a series of poisonings that happened in Jerusalem, their pain, and their people being furious at the culprit turned into a way to make it alright for King James to burn witches.
3. God is originally wrathful, but turns into a forgiving God, upon the arrival of Jesus.
4. This is what people preach, then go home and eat a shrimp platter: Lev. 18:22: Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. (11:10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you).
n. This is the comic strip bible, containing everything you ever needed to know about comics.
B.P.S. Stands for Blind Parent syndrome. Love is blind right? Especially motherly (or fatherly) love.
Parents with B.P.S. may display some of the following symptoms-
*Think their child is sooo much better than they actually are.
*Don't understand why their child doens't place 1st
*Can't understand why anyone would ever not like their child
*Are confused when teachers, adults or even peers of their children have compaints about their child's behavior
Petunia and Vernon Dursley have terrible B.P.S. when it comes to Dudley, their son. (From Harry Potter series)
Full name: Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
Fatherly figure and invaluable helper for Harry Potter in the Harry Potter series. Usually the one to give Harry the courage/resources he needs to accomplish whatever obstacles are put before him. Killed by Severus Snape in the sixth novel, but his death is questionable for several reasons:
1. He went FLYING off of the roof when hit by the curse. Everyone else simply dropped to the ground, dead before they even hit it.
2. What happened to his wand? In the song sung by a drunken Hagrid and Slughorn, it says, "They laid him to rest with his hat inside out and his wand snapped in two, which was sad." But there was no mention whatsoever of his wand after it rolled to the corner of the roof. Maybe he still needs it?
3. A phoenix. Why a phoenix? Why not an owl, the customary symbol of wisdom which is the very quintessence of our definition of Dumbledore? I believe that, like the phoenix with which he is so closely associated, Dumbledore will rise from the ashes...in one form or another.
Albus Dumbledore can't be dead, Harry still needs him.
Behind a curtain of secrecy lurked Darth Sidious, a mysterious Sith Lord and puppet-master of the tumultuous events that brought an end to the Republic. The Sith order had been extinct for a millennium, yet somehow, two survived -- the Master Darth Plagueis and his apprentice, Darth Sidious. Plagueis, the wise, was an adept of some of the most arcane and unnatural applications of the Force. As Sidious described, Plagueis had uncovered a path to immortality through the manipulation of the dark side of the Force. Plagueis could, it was said, coax the midi-chlorians present in all living cells to create life from nothingness.more...
But for a Sith, immortality was a futile pursuit. The secretive Sith order counted upon the death of a master and the rise of an apprentice to further itself. True to tradition, Sidious killed Plagueis upon learning his Master's secrets. It was then that Sidious took an apprentice, who would eventually become Darth Maul. Maul would be Sidious' blunt instrument, his deadly weapon to carry out his plans while he remained in the shadows, conspiring to take over the Republic in its waning years.
Sidious arranged for the cowardly Neimoidians to brazenly blockade and invade the peaceful planet of Naboo in protest over increased taxation from the senate. Sidious never contacted the Neimoidians directly. Instead, he relied on holographic communication. Such long distance transmissions coupled with obscuring dark robes kept his identity and location a secret...