and nobody would take a supra like that to fix up. its a toyota and thus there are many, why waste your time with a rusted out pos?
tells you that any car is faster with T3h NaWs Yo!!!
thanks fast and the furious for raising a bunch of retards that think a jetta, 240sx, or supra could kill ferraris
Me: Orange car? I thought it was a rusty skip...
But this movie gives the image that money trees do exist in California, the way these guys throw the dollar around! Not one of them care! (ie. Tokyo Drift - Jap dude lends his car to an unknown American guy. American guy smashes it up in a car park, Jap dude befriends him and smiles.)
Anyway, list of things wrong with the movie that I noticed upon watching it for the first time:
1. Not one person waits for their turbo to cool down before switching off the engine.........ouch!
2. The first race, Paul Walker uses 2 shots of NOS and STILL can't get above 140mph to beat Vin. My car doesn't have NOS and it'll go up to 155mph quicker than that whole scene.
3. After said race, Vin breaks into speech with: "Granny shiftin, not double-clutchin like you should!"...............Eeeerrr, yeah, someone please tell me where during a drag race you need to 'double-clutch???'
4. The guy with the ass-kicking S2000 from race wars only had 1 full day to fit the WHOLE engine, yes, during that 1 day he was also cuffed by SWAT. So who and where the hell will fit an engine and tune a car in just 1 day!?!?!
5. At the end of the movie, Vin flips a 9 second car at top speed, no air bag or other safety features cushion his disastrous escapade.....But, good old Vinnie hops straight into a 10 second Supra and burns off toward Mexico.
Apart from Vin Diesels dragster of course.
Most offensive was the scene where one of these hotted up shitboxes drags off a Ferrari.. so what? I dont care how fast your ricer is, or how low it is, it is not a Ferrari, it has no glorious past like Ferrari have, and a Ferrari sitting still will always be more beautiful than any rice burner at any speed.
"do I look like a spotty faced kid?, does my girlfriend look like a car hoe?"