1. Caribbean term for a woman's vagina
. Also 'fassy-hole' etc.
2. A derogatory term for another person.
Mainly used by youths from around london.
2. Dave, what you doin' you fass?!
word to describe a person who is very inquisitive
why u waan know, u too fass
Stemming from an anachronism
: Future Anecdotal
Situation Status or F.A.S.S is a word which has been bounding around the home counties and as far away as Norway. Gaining growing popularity as word given to a particularly memorable moment
. It effectively replaces previous sentences like: "I'll remember this moment for a long time yet and then talk about it to others" one can purely say "FASS". It has lead to a number of games: The game of FASS: a drawing game for groups, and a sub set of words using the same anachronistic method
"this is FASS"
"that was FASS"
"We are going to make this event FASS"
"It was SO FASS that it only just happened and yet this current conversation has been incorporated into the general FASSNESS of it all"
Someone who is a fat-ass.
Damn she is a Fass.
A combination of "fanny" and "ass" usually with a little cartoon picture to go along with it that looks like an ill drawn ass.
1. Can be used as an insult against people who dont know what it means. Usually shouted across the room.
2. Can be used instead of a casual hello.
3. also appears as the drummers stage name. "Fabian Fasslift"
Fabian: "Hey you Fass!"
Maxx: "Awwww Sup!"
Maxx: "Dude cheack out that Fass!"
Fabian: " OMG SHIT!"
a term which now has recently come to mean money.
I'm sorry man, i'll pay you the fass tomorrow.
my pocket money is far too low, i need more fass
verb. 1. when you get 0/0 on any extra credit assignment. 2. when you are talking about a test, quiz, or other school related assignment, and a parent walks in.
1. Friend: Yeah, I didn't do the spanish wordsearch that Sra. **** gave out.
You: Really? I fassed it too!
2. Friend: so how'd you do on the social studies quiz in Mr. ********'s class?
You: Oooooh... I totally f...(parent walks in)..assed it! it was soooooo easy! Hi Mom!