In the software development industry, refers to screwing someone over.
- Changing source code, not compiling it and committing it to the repository.
- Rebooting, or worse, restaging a test server without telling anyone.
- Making configuration changes and not informing others.
- Consuming all the RDP connections to a server.
When any of the above happens, the screwed developer yells "Farq!"
1. adverb; the apropos method of saying fuck in a crowded room without offending your parents.
2. verb; to fuck, or better still, to butt-fuck
3. exclaimation; to be yelled with enthusiasm after striking an apendage with a hammer, some heavy object or when you walk in on your wife/husband/so having sex without you.
1. You farqin' corksuckers! You violated my farqin' rights!
2. Ahh baby, that's it!!!! Farq my cornhole!
3. Get the FARQ outta here!