2. Wanting or needing something.
3. Pretty, luxurious, nice.
4. Using an eufemism to describe something.
5. Dutch (glossy)magazine for girls between ages 14 and 21.
2. Would you fancy a drink?
3. That new car looks really fancy!
4. You called her a slut? That's a fancy way to say she's the biggest whore in town!
5. Have you read the Fancy yet? It has this great article on how to shop more for less!
In Britian fancy means the same but it also means 'want' or 'do you want' something.
Britain: I Fancy Her, Fancy a pint?, Fancy going out tonight?, I fancy a pizza tonight ect...