1. Technical def: One who attends or appears to attend a preperatory school, usually preparing for an ivy league college. Wears vests, slacks and loafers.
2. Slang def: One who wears clothes that are, in reality, too small for them. Girls usually wear lots and lots of pink and pants with a waitsband that is smaller in diameter than their actual waist. This causes their tummies to hang out over their pants (ew!). Girl preps are also usually airheads. Guys usually wear lots of browns and tans with tight, dirty-looking jeans. Preppy guys may also try to look punk by having a longer haircut or some such nonsense, but the only one their fooling is themself (and other preps). As far as music goes, they usually are adoring fans of J. Lo, Nick Lachey, Ashlee Simpson and the like. Is usually mean, snotty and clique-oriented. Usually looks down on anyone who is not a cookie-cutter image of them.
3. Anyone who wears a shirt that says "Punk". *Clear throat*...Ashlee...*cough*...Simpson.
1. Bob's family is so stinking rich and he wears those weird plaid vests all the time, he must be a prep.
2. Suzie is such a PREP! She goes around in that skin-tight pink shirt that says "Punk" on it and those jeans that are so tight she can barely walk in them. What a poser!
3. Ashlee Simpson is such an airhead prep that she doesn't even know that wearing a shirt that says "Punk" on it only makes you a poser.
another crappy nintendo product. the DS sports child oriented games and dated hardware. the only advantage over its rival the Sony PSP is price. once the PSP gets cheap nintendo will be forever doomed . although they refuse to realize that and try to make up for it by making another slighly less crappy portable. and the revolution is probably gonna suck too so all the nintendo fanboys need to do is get over themselves and stop playing with crap.
nintendo fanboy: "OMG THE DS HAS A TOUCHSCREEN ISNT THAT COOL!"
psp playa: "with my PSP i can play awesome games, watch movies, listen to music, surf the web now that i've hacked it, and i even watch family guy episodes on the memory stick."
nintendo fanboy: "PSP SUCKS ALL IT HAS IS GRAPHICS AND NO GAMEPLAY DS HAS A TOUCHSCREEN"
psp playa: "hmmmm metal gear solid vs. survival kids.... the winner is clear, oh yeah just wait until GT3 Mobile comes out"
1. A race that is asian by geography, but has little in common with other asian nations. A hard working, industrious, and very strong family oriented people, but notoriously useless at organizing anything beyond chaos as a nation of people.
2. An exceptional breed of gardener indigenous to a Southeast Asian island chain called the Philippines. A natural born weed whacker.
1. Filipinos are fickle lot. Hard working, yet never accomplishing anything worthwhile as a people.
2. If they had a weed whacking event in the olympics the Philippines would win gold every time.
Buddhism is a religion (not just a "philosophy") practiced by millions of people, primarily in Southeast Asia, China, Japan, and (increasingly) in the U.S. It is actually the most diverse family of religions, and the only major religion never to have sponsored a holy war. Founded by Siddhartha Gautama in northern India in the 6th Century B.C.E., Buddhism teaches that life is suffering, that the suffering is caused by desire and other delusions, and that overcoming these delusions will extinguish the suffering.
Most Buddhists believe in reincarnation, and strive to achieve Nirvana (enlightenment) and thus get off the 'wheel of rebirth' (in other words, cease being reincarnated). This can be interpreted as "nonexistence," or as graduating to a higher plane of existence -- being reunited with the universe itself.
Buddhism neither believes nor disbelieves in God; it is simply not considered an important question. But Buddhists do believe in the soul and afterlife (reincarnation). Buddhism is the most philosophical, contemplative, and psychologically oriented of all the major religions.
A branch of the Anabaptist movement, commonly associated with voluntary abstention from electricity and other modern conveniences, use of plain clothes and head coverings, and an emphasis on farming. Their language, Pennsylvania Deutsch (not Dutch), is used at home and in church. Pennsylvania Deutsch is a derivative of German. Some Amish children attend Amish-only schools, while others attend public schools. They tend to be highly community and family oriented. The majority of the Amish live in central/western Pennsylvania, middle Ohio, and middle Indiana.
The Amish man did not go to war due to his beliefs.
to remove gay oriented material from a computer or home
rearrange so that gay material is out of easy access
My straight friend wanted to use my computer so I had to defag any gay porn and gay links from my hard drive.
Before my family came over for the Holidays I defagged the entire house of porno including videos and magazines
Very civilized and cultured also educated people.Have the same manners as Italians,Hungarians are very family-oriented and kind people.A proud Hungarian knows about the culture.We are the same as Italians,same looking people.People from other countries such as Canada or America consider Hungarians different just like they do Italians.
Romanians just try to be Hungarians but they can't compete.
Hungarians & Italians unite!!!!!
Hungarians are the best,romanians just try to be like us