The term "Fallout Drama" refers to the angry message board flame wars pertaining to the direction, legacy, or style of the video game series, Fallout. The strife has been ravaging internet forums everywhere ever since Bethesda Softworks purchased the franchise after Black Isle Studios' demise.more...
The factions of Fallout Drama are either:
I. Fans of the first two installments in the series
II. Fans of the third installment
III. Fans of the series as a whole
IV. Fans of the Brotherhood of Steel spin-off (God forbid...)
The most prominent factions in the flame war are the first two.
Rabid fans of the original series are a jolly bunch of good ol' boy elitists who most likely spent most of their life hugging a Commodore 64 and slashing their palms in front of an altar of Tim Cain. You can identify a member of the first faction with several of the following traits:
1. He/she is a rabid fan of Black Isle and thinks Bethesda pissed on the series.
2. Is a hairy, bald, dad who is never seen without a stetson cowboy hat and a "Bomb Japan Again" T-Shirt in public.
3. Thinks any game after 1999 is played by frat boys and dirty peasants.
4. Is a die hard PC gamer who blame console gamers for Fallout 3's success, even though the game sold better on the PC.
5. Scary as it sounds, probably argues with people outside of the internet on thi...