2. (n) A fake tan achieved in a tanning bed.
3. (n) A tanning salon, or the tanning bed itself.
4. (v) The act of achieving a fake tan from a tanning bed.
2. Look at her nasty fake n' bake!
3. I went to the fake n' bake yesterday and now I'm peeling!
4. Oh my gawd, I finally stopped peeling! I'm going to go fake n' bake for 20 minutes!
a cancer causing agent
verb-day at the hair dressers tanning and dying your hair
verb- "Sorry, can't go shoppin' today I've got to take a trip up to the salon to fake n' bake. My boyfriend said that my skins startin' to fade and doesn't look right with my hair. Then to the doctor cause I got this nasty spot on my skin on my forehead next to the hair line, I just can't get rid of the thing. Last week my hair dresser found it and told me she wouldn't color my hair cause the chemicals could be causin' it, so I had to go buy my own damn color and have Gina color my hair for me, so today I'm just gonna get it highlighted.... I could't believe it!" <--- usually what a blond would say....