1. (adj) Describes a tan achieved in a tanning bed.
2. (n) A fake tan achieved in a tanning bed.
3. (n) A tanning salon, or the tanning bed itself.
4. (v) The act of achieving a fake tan from a tanning bed.
! That girl is fake n' bake orange!
2. Look at her nasty fake n' bake!
3. I went to the fake n' bake yesterday and now I'm peeling!
4. Oh my gawd, I finally stopped peeling! I'm going to go fake n' bake for 20 minutes!
To fake tan, or use uva/uvb lights to acheieve a darker skin complexion
hey kelly..did u fake n bake? ur skin looks abit darker than yesterday
A person that goes to tanning salons 24/7 and looks like a paper bag: brown and wrinkley.
"I see Mrs. Smith went fake-n-baking again."
What one does in a tanning booth,
a cancer causing agent
I have to go fakenbake, I will call you back.
applies to sunless tanning.
Look at lindsay lohan...she sure has a crappy fake n bake
noun- nickname used when referring to someone who tans too much and that you can never really tell what their natural hair color is
verb-day at the hair dressers tanning and dying your hair
noun- "Damn, check out "fake n' bake". If she'd keep her ass out of the tanning bed, I'd bet she wouldn't look so damn wrinkled and old with that bleached blond hair."
verb- "Sorry, can't go shoppin' today I've got to take a trip up to the salon to fake n' bake. My boyfriend said that my skins startin' to fade and doesn't look right with my hair. Then to the doctor cause I got this nasty spot on my skin on my forehead next to the hair line, I just can't get rid of the thing. Last week my hair dresser found it and told me she wouldn't color my hair cause the chemicals could be causin' it, so I had to go buy my own damn color and have Gina color my hair for me, so today I'm just gonna get it highlighted.... I could't believe it!" <--- usually what a blond would say....