verb, fair-eeduhs-ter to fart a cloud of powder into someone's face. Usually done by sprinkling baby-powder in your ass crack. However, you can be creative; it works with many different powders and also can be done with queefs.
"Dude, last night this girl gave me a fairy dusting I'll never forget!"
"Hey baby get on your knees I'm gonna give you a fairy-duster"
A former regular at the now non-existent TFC server Edmonton Elite, which ran and had its heyday several months before the collapse of the World Opponent Network for all half-life games until they would only be accessable officially through Steam.
Duffman started out as a fair person, until he started getting jaded as he got closer to winning admin powers, from which point he became hypocritical, excessively stubborn, self-righteous, and saw things only from his Pov. See egotist. Not much is known from his reign as an admin of said server, although more than likely he still had these same traits, stubborn as he is.
He tried to be a good person but still failed at it, as his ego has got the best of him, and his stubborness
Duffman is not worthy of being named the Duff-man from the Simpsons
|3.||Church of Cliff Richard|
Abstaining from sexual activities for whatever reason
Cliff Richard is a member of the Church of Cliff Richard (I have my own doubts on the validity of his claim though)
There are a wide variety of circumstances/choices that may qualify one for induction into the Church of Cliff Richard.more...
These include but are certainly not limited to:
1. Lack of interest
2. Lack of opportunity
3. Lack of effort
4. Lack of time
5. Lack of intelligence
6. Lack of self esteem/self worth/meaning/ego/gerbils/etc
7. Lack of puberty
8. Lack of appendages (apologies to those lacking appendages. Second hand hardly used or virgin appendages can be purchased at the gift shop of your local ‘Cliff’ – most of these have been repeatedly polished to perfection by experts in their field)
9. Physically unattractive to that which you are attracted to.
10. Emotionally unattractive to that which you are attracted to.
11. Morally unattractive to that which you are attracted to. (not necessarily a bad thing if they are evil n’ stuff, Bogans,)
12. Financially unattractive to that which you are attracted to.
13. Painful history/ poor choice in previous co-pilots on the airship of love
Excerpt from ‘The big book of Cliff – Chapter 11 The toe of the camel, verse 8:
And Cliffs half-brother Ralph’s next door neighbour’s grand daughter’s friend’s uncle did sayeth:
A GunShY trainer made for DFLW Demo where player have ability to walk around while he's dead.
- In multiplayer, once player was killed by another player, you have ability to walk around dead but other players can't see you however your gun is almost ineffective but knife works perfectly.
- Mƒxo: Cre566 is cheating.
- Rock101: Probably using Deadknife...
- Guf(Host): Too bad cheater won't last long I'll ban him.
- Cre566: Too bad with SD/EE you'll never catch me.
- Guf(Host): Damn he left so fast.