High School Kid: Wow, really? Your awesome I wish I was as cool as you. At least people actually know who I am because I use my real name and I dont stand in the mirror and hold up my camera and pose and take a picture. Pff fag.
get a facebook.
1. You cannot customize your profile page with colors or themes (unless you want white).
2. People see your real name, school, etc.
3. There's no blog; just NOTES.
4. You can't find photographers and filmmakers.
5. You can't find bands easily.
6. Your junior high school boyfriend who was an asshole to you can find you!
7. All the people you hated in high school can track you down, and act like they were always your best friend.
That's just for starters.
2. I have no anonymity on Facebook. Maybe I don't want the general public to see my last name!
3. I'm sorry you missed out on what's happening in my life; if Facebook had a blog, you'd be able to stay updated.
4. Whenever I try to look up artists, filmmakers, comedians, or bands, I rarely find them on Facebook.
5. It's hard to find obscure and unsigned bands on Facebook. They always give you 3,000,000 entries of people who said they LIKE that artist. Irrelevant!
6. You'll never find ME, Tony!
7. GIRL #1: Like, OMG! I can't believe it's you! Remember, I sat behind you in Chemistry sophomore year!
GIRL #2: Yeah, I remember, you called me a dyke and made fun of who my favorite band was. You also said I was a freak.
GIRL #1: Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that! Great times, huh?
Dude #2: Myspace is for whores bro, get a facebook