Derived from the iconic hairstyle of Italian model Fabio Lanzoni.
Dude 2: "Which one?"
Dude 1: "Man the one who kinda looks like Fabio, a li'l bit."
Dude 1: "Guess what, they've been calling me Fabio at work cause of my hair."
Dude 2: "Why am i not surprised."
"*drooling* we have no chance with him, but lets make a secret plan to take him away with us on a trip"
Yes, that is Fabio's girl there and we all hate her!
1) (of a bird) the act of flying, unprovoked and inexplicably, into something it should never have any contact with (i.e. your face)
2) to get hit in the face with any live flying object (i.e. insect, flung cat, etc.)
3) to throw something at someone's head in an attempt to hit them in the face
4) to inadvertently hit someone in the face with something you've thrown
2) My mom was on her bike on campus and got fabioed by a big junebug.
3) My husband said he couldn't see the dirty diaper on the floor, so I fabioed him with it.
4) The wind caught my cigarrette butt as I pitched it out and I ended up fabioing myself.
origins in Fabio Lanzoni the model