Implied to be a bad word but really isn't. Often used in place of more severe expletives.
Shiminymotherfo that hurt!
That guys is such a shiminymotherfo!
A replacement word for an explative that is safe to use in front of anyone anywhere.
Turfhokey, the monkey took my silly string again.
An exclamation of shittiness.
Crapshacks I just dropped that nug out the window!
An exclamation expressing displeasure.
Shmef! I just dropped this piano on my cat!
1) Describing someone stupid, ugly, or flat out werid.
2) An explative term that can replace any other curse word.
1) Your fat ass mom is a real juje.
explative, an expression of joy or triumph. It's origins exist in the backwards spelling of Marcus, a relatively benign and austire sounding male name. It's allure derives from the idea that is sounds like a sexual term, but is harmless.
"Sucram!" Akin to "Yes!" "Awesome" "We did it" "Go Team", etc...
1) Used as an explative primarily for celebratory activities, such as drinking games.
2) Used when an individual is engaged in argument, and the aforementioned individual's opponent makes a remark where rebuttal would be futile.
3) Used when an individual can no longer stand beration or scolding.
1) Entire Party: "King's cup! Drink it!"
Reese: "Aw shit, Humbrado!"
2) Wilbert: "Getting married to that guy at Las Casas del la Selva was such a fucking mistake."
Wilma: "After three years of going out with me, I'm glad you still have the decency to support me even though we broke up."
Wilbert: "Humbrado! Damn, you got me with that one."
3) Kendra: "I can't believe that you still won't clean the kitchen, we're going to get rats and insects in this place, not to mention-"