Passed by 98 votes to 1 in congress, the only member against the movement being Russ Fenigold of Wisconsin. The legislation is a maze, legible by only the best lawyers. Basically, it blurs the lines on treatment of detainees. It has led to many incidents of Bush strangling America's liberties: over 950 counts of false charges have been recorded under it, many relating to anti-Bush posters etc. It may not look bad but it will lead to the TIA (Terrorist Information Act), which will allow the government to monitor anything from our financial records to what we ate last night. It's like 1984. By the way, counted the number of American terrorist deaths in the past few years, excluding 9/11: ZERO.
Interviewer: Is "1984" what will happen in that year?
George Orwell: No, it's a warning. Don't let it happen.
Alas, it is the beginning of the end unless we vote the security hawks out.
1. Quite literally, to fuck in the skull. This usually means inserting one's penis into any orifice in the head (excluding the mouth), such as the nostrils, ears or a hole bashed into the back of the head with a pair of pliers. As this is not only rather painful but quite impossible in most cases, skullfucking is not a common practice in real life (unless you're talking about necrophiliacs that is). It is, however, tolerably prevalent in the world of hentai art, resulting in pictures that are more horrific than sexually arousing. My advice: don't seek out any of these pictures unless you have an uncontrollable urge to lose your lunch all over the keyboard. See also skullfuck.
2. See mindfuck.
3. Can also be used as a kind of insult.
1. I love skullfucking ^_^
2. Damn, watching Memento will give you a bloody good skullfucking.
1. n. A potent depressiv that makes you feel all light and happy, but even that won't save you from the beating the cops/your mother's about to give you.
2. n. A word that people think that if they prasie on the internet, even though they themself have never used, let alone see it (excluding that funny man who smokes it in front of BK), will make them an automatic cool person
1. "Ok, we're really stoned from all that marijuana, so just drvie at 5 mph so we don;t attract any attention"
2. I'm gonna be l33t cuz 1 pr41z3D a dr(_)6! L0l!
3. I ahve a feeling thsi one definition on marijuana will be deleted very soon by a 'pothead' nerd.
The tastnest', aznest' quarterback on the planet earth, excluding uranus.
Man that Swoo, he is krehsy!
derived from the townie term, then used in an ironic way to say that someone is either hot, or someone's girlfriend/boyfriend. as always, these things stop being used in an ironic way, and is now widely used and (less) widely accepted as an appropriate term.
'he was with his bewer'
'my god, he was a right bewer'
for examples of bewers-take a look at mcfly (excluding tom)
A code for a Fag Hag and Gay guy relationship that is strangely one sided where the woman meets the gay man's every need (excluding sex) seemingly in exchange for nothing. "Will And Grace" Relationship.
She needs to stop returning his calls. It's just a WAG Relationship.
opposite of tricked in.
the act of gently excluding someone who is slow and has no ball skills. so if someone is a liability to winning they need to be tricked out ie. put on the bench, or sent to find refreshments.
"he's been tricked out and is getting the beer"