look up any word, like wcw:
The term used to describe the condition where one experiences hand cramps and aching after extensive periods of writing. Most common after, yup, you guessed it, exams.
Jimmy collapsed on the floor and rolled about in agony after coming down with a series bout of exam hand.
by Jack_9632 January 04, 2012