2. Someone who put you on high pedestal in the beginning but then became unattracted to you when they realized they couldn't give you what you wanted. So they purposely sabotaged the relationship and made you look like the bad person in the end. And to fill the void, they pursued other woman quickly after the break-up (including a mutual friend) and convinced themselves that YOU weren't good enough for them.
3. Someone you meet up with after the break-up who apologizes for everything they've done, kisses you, hugs you, holds your hand, and tells you sweet nothings only to make excuses (at the end) and admit that they STILL don't want to be with you anymore and that you two aren't meant to be.
4. Someone who plays with your emotions because they know you're still not over them.
5.. Someone who won't realize they lost the best thing they were ever going to have until it's too late.
(half an hour later) You're perfect..You're beautiful... I'm emotionally unstable... I don't know what I want in my life right now... I can't give you what you want... I want you to be happy... We're not made for each other, I don't want to go back out with you etc. etc.
a. want dead
b. are "friends" with
c. hook up with every once in a while
d. have erased all traces that they ever existed in your life.
b. Bob and I are good friends now that all that annoying relationship crap isnt in our way. As long as he doesnt talk about his new girlfriend and how great she is...that is crossing the line.
c. We used to date but now we just fuck when we're lonely and/or bored.
d. Stephen who?
"oh really? why didn't you hit him with your car?"
2. He is the subject of conversation for an indefinite amount of time, but he's not worth wasting your breath.
3. That guy whose stuff you keep finding and burning (except the jewerly).