1. Someone who convinced you at one point that you were the only one for them but then decided to dump you when times got rough.
2. Someone who put you on high pedestal in the beginning but then became unattracted to you when they realized they couldn't give you what you wanted. So they purposely sabotaged the relationship and made you look like the bad person in the end. And to fill the void, they pursued other woman quickly after the break-up (including a mutual friend) and convinced themselves that YOU weren't good enough for them.
3. Someone you meet up with after the break-up who apologizes for everything they've done, kisses you, hugs you, holds your hand, and tells you sweet nothings only to make excuses (at the end) and admit that they STILL don't want to be with you anymore and that you two aren't meant to be.
4. Someone who plays with your emotions because they know you're still not over them.
5.. Someone who won't realize they lost the best thing they were ever going to have until it's too late.
Ex-boyfriend: I took you for granted...I really missed you...you were the only girl who tried to understand me... *kiss* *hug* *holding hands*
(half an hour later) You're perfect..You're beautiful... I'm emotionally unstable... I don't know what I want in my life right now... I can't give you what you want... I want you to be happy... We're not made for each other, I don't want to go back out with you etc. etc.
A loser who you dated in the past in which you can now look back and only regret because you were way better than him anyway.
Written from (past) personal experience. Please examine yours (ex boyfriend.)
a duche fuck
who probably told you that he loved you and never wanted to let you go and then decided that you were too negative for him, even though he was the one bitching and whinning all the time about how he broke his leg and couldn't do anything, then broke up with you to go out with a whore he probably slept with in college, and broke up with you through a fucking email while you were on vacation because he was too much of a pussy to do it in person.
my ex boyfriend should lie quietly while i cut off each limb of his body with a small knife, so its long and painful.
Ex boyfriends are the enemy. They tell you they love you and then stab you in the back and it the heart and leave you for your best friend
Example? You want an example? How about my ex boyfriend calling me every day to tell me how much he likes my best friend, right after we had broken up, and then turns around and calls her and tells her he loves her, and it turns out she loves him too
a guy you once dated, but now either:
a. want dead
b. are "friends" with
c. hook up with every once in a while
d. have erased all traces that they ever existed in your life.
a. My ex boyfriend Jimmy should go play in traffic.
b. Bob and I are good friends now that all that annoying relationship crap isnt in our way. As long as he doesnt talk about his new girlfriend and how great she is...that is crossing the line.
c. We used to date but now we just fuck when we're lonely and/or bored.
d. Stephen who?
a spineless jackass that is constantly surrounded by drama and must always be the center of attention, no matter the situation. he is usually followed by a crowd of little girls that fall all over themselves to make him happy so he gives them attention. when he is not receiving attention, he becomes extremely cranky. lies and deception follow. you are far better off without him. it is best to avoid him all together. become a lesbian.
"hey, i saw your ex boyfriend crossing the street last night."
"oh really? why didn't you hit him with your car?"
1. He who must not be named, otherwise known as douche bag
2. He is the subject of conversation for an indefinite amount of time, but he's not worth wasting your breath.
3. That guy whose stuff you keep finding and burning (except the jewerly).
Kevin, Tim, Greg, Stephen
a stupid fuck who must die at my hands, so to speak
I'm gonna kill my ex boyfriend if I ever see him again