The purpose of the Watchers were, obviously, orginally to watch over mankind. Similar to Guardian Angels. Unfortunatly, they fell lustful for the women of earth. The Watcher Angels, also known as Girgori, are a group of angels who betrayed God and came to earth to have sex with the women of earth. They had children who became giants 300 cubits tall known as Nephilim. Because of their sin, God flooded the earth and made earth sin-free killing everyone and thing except Noah and his family. There are 200 Watchers who betrayed God. The Watcher angels are taller than giants and remain silent. The Watchers who taught humans the way and knowledge of angels (astronamy, writing, painting, signs, sorcery, etc.) were chained in the depths of earth until the time of Judgement when they are released and judged (Seals of Judgement spoken of in Revelations). The leader of the Watchers is the archangel Semyaza. (All this information is from the Book of Enoch, though Watcher Angels are talked about in other books of the Holy Bible)
When men began to multiply on earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of heaven saw how beautiful the daughters of man were, and so they took for their wives as many of them as they chose. Then the Lord said: "My spirit shall not remain in man forever, since he is but flesh. His days shall comprise one hundred and twenty years." At that time the Nephilim appeared on earth, after the sons of heaven had intercourse with the daughters of man, who bore them sons. They were the heroes of old, the men of renown. - Genesis 6:1-4 Stupid Watcher Angels
1. Soccer Mom's are the true evil of this earth.
2. They are usually overly parinod, Extreme Chirstians, 100% against all forms of free speech and hate with a furious passion the first amendment. THey have little angels which they try to control in any and all ways possible. The most their teenage childern can watch are childern shows ment for viewers three and under. They are also usually overwieght (at least in my experience)and they are also against video games, internet, and television. They will also go around forcing their beleifs on everyone they meet.
1. Brother did a chalking at a festival of a preecher from Hellsing for those who know of the anime series. He did not get to finish due to a soccer mom disproving of his chalking when he had done worse at many other chalkings and everyone appercated his work. Soccer Mom is over wieght.
2. I was working at HollyWood Video soccer mom comes and returns Batman the Fox cartoon because it is too violent for her 14 year old son. Also returns Kim Possible because she does not like the girl power theme in their. She and her son are also over weight.
3. I am walking home with my two little brothers and we are all having a good time messing around, and a soccer mom takes a picture of us and claims we (me and my younger brother) were muging my littlest brother when he is there smiling and laughing with us as well. She then threatens to call the police, but does not. She is also overwieght and drives a blue mini-van.
4. LOOK ALL SOCCER MOM'S ARE PURE EVIL AND OVERLY PARINOD, THEY ARE WHAT CAUSE CHILDERN TO GO OFF THE DEEP END AND KILL THEMSELVES, EVERYONE AROUND THEM, OR THEIR CHILDERN LATRER BECOME CHILD OBDUCTORS. WITHOUT THEM THERE WOULD BE WORLD PEACE!!!!!!!!!
Renowned photographer and author. One of the few masters of motion photography and visionary art. He was the former proprietor of the famous east coast metaphysical shop known as "Spellbound", which was open from 1989 through 2003. He founded the UCOMO (The United Coalition of Mysterious Occurances) in 1999.more...
He is the author of the novel, 'Finding Angels' which his production company Xenthia Rising Productions is producing as a feature film. He wrote and published seven different titles, three of which are photography books, three metaphysical books and his novel. His 2003 Gallery showing of his 'Nemesis Collective' released 19,000 of his haunting images and drew over 3000 guests.
A recent review:
The often used juxtaposition of good and evil, of dark and light find new expression in Kelli's Klymenko's photographic art.
Klymenko is not afraid to take on religion and the occult when examining what is truly virtuous. Often icons of "good" turn out to be emissaries of evil. Religious leaders, rather than promoting harmony and civilization, can manifest an aggressive drive to judge and punish, often sadistically. Kelli often flirts with the occult to make this point. What society perceives as evil may be no worse than what we think of as good. Klymenko's pictures make this point startling clear to anyone who wi...
1. A demon from the chaotic pits, once related to the sinister battles of the Sin War; Once proclaimed as Brother of Satan, Khannor overtook and corrupted rogue angels from the Utopian fields of Heaven. Khannor is best known for his ties with Lucifer, for he is the renound "Ghost of Hell," reaping destined souls for Hell.
Khannor took several shards from the broken crystal called Tharfist(which once resided in current-day Ireland), and was ordered to scatter them across the world in order to prevent the Angels from uniting them to protect Earth from the dark. He scattered them, as this is what is said in folklore to be the cause for all the corruption in current-day countries. Lucifer and Khannor placed the largest shard of Tharfist in current-day America, before Christ's birth, which is believed to be the reason why corrupt leaders are germanated from this country. The shards have yet to be found, but it is believed that the "Choker of Khannor," that he wore throughout his life, was broken after his death by the ArchAngel Gabriel. The pieces are believed to be the diamonds found in Africa, which is where he was slain, in the Garden of Eden under the now blanketed Sahara Desert. Khannor was a gargantuan warrior, as he rode a black horse with crimson eyes and weiled a sword that he called "The Wraithbane."
less humane, the opposite of women
grossly exaggerates overall achievement, ginormous ego
rarely wins a bon-a-fide argument, admits defeat quickly
hurls insults when rejected, loses face easily and admits lower status.
of lowly status on Earth, not God-like, and destroyed by God because they are evil.
weak decision maker, only thinks of self.
men: I want you to meet "my better half".
women: To hear him tell it, he was "EZ-Jack-U-Later 2"
men: Okay! I was wrong, I said I was sorry already.
men: "Fuck You, bitch, whore. There's more where you come from"
Bible: God made man lower than the Angels. God is not like man (men). God destroyed all first born males (men), etc., etc., etc.
men to women: So what do you want to do? Suck me?
Making 'snow angels' on a bed. Can be used against the owner of said bed by threatening to perform Bed Angels while still dripping wet from the shower. Extra evil if still covered in soap suds.
Be warned. Those performing bed angels are momentarily vulnerable to having their clothes stolen by bed owner in retaliation.
(couple in the shower) Stop smacking my ass or I'll do bed angels!
|7.||Ark Music Factory|
An evil record label founded by Patrice Wilson created to brainwash idiotic 13-year-olds into thinking they can sing (see Rebecca Black), then releasing some horrid 'smash hit' that goes extremely viral and eventually hated. Their fame got larger and larger with the release of Rebecca Black's Friday, known by Rolling Stone, TIME Magazine, and other companies as "the worst song ever." Other awful works by this corporation include Alana Lee's 'Butterflies' and Ariana Dvornik's "Fly Away." All songs are known to contain stupid teenagers doing adult things, ludicrous amounts of autotune, the founder's voice in every song, some kind of 'party,' and other things. Patrice himself owns a YouTube account by the name of 'trizzy66.' This account name proves he's evil because 'trizzy' has six letters in it followed by the number 66. Altogether, this means 666, meaning he has to be evil.
Ark Music Factory is an evil, pedophilic company that thinks it's okay to exploit teenagers and turn them into corporate money-making machines. Yeah, they make Warner Music Group and VEVO look like the angels of record labels.