1. a strong alcoholic drink
2. the greatest band ever from Portland OR, Art Alexakis - guit, voc, Craig Montoya - voc, bass, Greg Eklund - voc, drums
1. Bartender: may I help you sir?
A drunk guy: yea, gimme an everclear, bitch
2. Fuck man, Everclear kick ass don't they?
Anal Cunt - You went to see Dishwalla and Everclear (you're gay).mp3
A clear liquid with the following properties:
1) 95% alcohol (190 proof). This means
1 shot everclear = about 2 1/2 shots of most other hard liquors
2) Very flammable
3) Has a warning on the bottle that you should NOT drink it straight
4) Nobody really follows the above warning
5) When poured into a shot and consumed, will burn your throat like battery acid would
6) Mixes very well with juice, creating a potent potable called "jungle juice"
7) Most people generally underestimate its power and drink way too much, resulting in regurgitation of dinner and possible stomach-pumping
8) Is not legal in many states, or in some states only in it's 76.5% (153 proof) form
9) Generally about $15 a fifth, but think how much alcohol you're getting...
10) Everclear will not get that girl drunk to the point where you can hit it. It will get her drunk to the point where she'll puke like there's no tomorrow and probably pass out. Stick with regular liquor in this endeavor.
1 shot and you'll feel like you've been stabbed in the throat.
2 shots is the most you should ever give a girl that you have the intention of hooking up with in the next few hours.
3 shots will probably make you puke like never before if you're some dumb 14 year raiding your alcoholic dad's liquor cabinet.
4 shots will send you to the ER if you're the above person.
5 shots will probably kill the same dumb kid.
6 shots will get a 200 lb. guy pretty wasted.
7 shots will make him puke.
8 shots is my personal record. It resulted in serious loss of dinner and a very bad night and morning.
If you can break double digits, I'll either be really impressed or sending my regards to your family for the tragic loss.
195-proof grain alcohol that can run your fucking car with. seriously. very economical in the creation of mixed drinks, as everclear contains about 250% of the alcohol in most other hard liquors, and has no taste besides that of alcohol. Also, one can spit it into a flame and, quite literally, breathe fire. Taking a straight shot of everclear is like swallowing oven cleaner, and has approximately the same effect on the liver.
My roommate drank ten straight shots of everclear last night, and now he's not waking up
He's dead, you dumb fuck
Alcholic drink that killed my brother Jo-Jo.
95% alcohol more commonly know as: Liquefied Death
Here comes the meat wagon to pick up that dumb shit who drank everclear...
AKA "Gas Outta Satan's Ass." This drink is fuckin' illegal in most states. A coma inducing 95% alcohol content will shit-can you in 2 or 3 shots. Not a good thing if you want to keep taking jello shots of a chick's tit. Bacardi 151 pales in comparison.
Everclear will ice your ass into the afterlife.
A drink that is 95% ABV (190 proof)
Common side effects include but are not limited to: loss of balance, stuttering, slurred speech, unfocused sight, violently low judgement, high heart rate, tripping, paranoia, and death.
Eddy: Dude! Last night after you passed out you got up, undid your pants, attacked everyone in the room, sat on Jerit's head, and beat Travis! We had to hold you down and put you back on the couch!
Me: Really? I don't remember any of that shit! And when I passed out you, Jerit, and Damien were gone!
Travis: Dude, we're serious. And you wouldn't talk you just grunted.
Kaleb: Holy shit. Last time I drink Everclear. O_O
There are two kinds. 151 proof, and 190 proof. It is illegal in some states. It can be used as an antiseptic because of it's high alcoholic content and is the best cleaner for the restoration of tabacco smoking pipes. It is a neutral grain spirit. It should NEVER be consumed straight.
Bob: Dude. What happened last night? (after waking up with a massive headache.)
Fred: You had the brilliant idea of drinking Everclear straight from the bottle last night and now you're paying for it...