1) 95% alcohol (190 proof). This means
1 shot everclear = about 2 1/2 shots of most other hard liquors
2) Very flammable
3) Has a warning on the bottle that you should NOT drink it straight
4) Nobody really follows the above warning
5) When poured into a shot and consumed, will burn your throat like battery acid would
6) Mixes very well with juice, creating a potent potable called "jungle juice"
7) Most people generally underestimate its power and drink way too much, resulting in regurgitation of dinner and possible stomach-pumping
8) Is not legal in many states, or in some states only in it's 76.5% (153 proof) form
9) Generally about $15 a fifth, but think how much alcohol you're getting...
10) Everclear will not get that girl drunk to the point where you can hit it. It will get her drunk to the point where she'll puke like there's no tomorrow and probably pass out. Stick with regular liquor in this endeavor.
2 shots is the most you should ever give a girl that you have the intention of hooking up with in the next few hours.
3 shots will probably make you puke like never before if you're some dumb 14 year raiding your alcoholic dad's liquor cabinet.
4 shots will send you to the ER if you're the above person.
5 shots will probably kill the same dumb kid.
6 shots will get a 200 lb. guy pretty wasted.
7 shots will make him puke.
8 shots is my personal record. It resulted in serious loss of dinner and a very bad night and morning.
If you can break double digits, I'll either be really impressed or sending my regards to your family for the tragic loss.
He's dead, you dumb fuck
Common side effects include but are not limited to: loss of balance, stuttering, slurred speech, unfocused sight, violently low judgement, high heart rate, tripping, paranoia, and death.
Me: Really? I don't remember any of that shit! And when I passed out you, Jerit, and Damien were gone!
Travis: Dude, we're serious. And you wouldn't talk you just grunted.
Kaleb: Holy shit. Last time I drink Everclear. O_O
Fred: You had the brilliant idea of drinking Everclear straight from the bottle last night and now you're paying for it...