1. A strong and muscular jock.
2. A vainpot who checks his mountaineous muscles frequently, and then mocks other people's pathetic build by massaging his own muscles, prodding other people's tissues of fats next, before looking at his mountains again and nodding mockingly and in self-indulgence.
3. A jolly fellow who enjoys laughing.
4. An idiot who enjoys using the class computer for inane activities.
6. A party animal who listens to any types of songs to chill and groove, except for crapshit such as eurotrash.
7. A singer who croons techno in classes.
8. A compulsive liar.
9. A Kazuya Kamenashi lookalike disturbed by the fact that he is being courted by every single girl he encounters, in spite of not having the maturity and experience to handle such pressure.
10. A regular victim of near-brawls.
11. A scholar with a strong grasp of the English language, having the tendency of using words matching his flamboyant style, yet confusing the poor average Singaporeans with his immense vocabulary.
12. A kid with a short attention span